News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Collaborations with You all!

Started by Edraithel, May 08, 2015, 03:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

Does anybody want to collaborate on some Redwall fanart? We can do a collab where we both draw an outline and then swap them and the other person then colors it. Or we can collab on making a character. Whatever you guys want to do I'm up to!
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Sure, I'd try that, though I can't really do computer art. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

If you want to do a pencil drawing I can do the coloring digitally :)
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

That sounds like a creative and interesting idea. I would participate, but I'm not a good drawer. Anyway, I imagine this will go well :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

MeadowR

Sounds like it could be a fun idea! I am really busy at the moment so have literally no time to draw for myself, though, so maybe in a few weeks if anyone's still interested? :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

I would be happy to do a line art swap. Warning; my digital art experience is limited and I have been busy lately so it might take some time to get anything done. Is there anything particular you want me to draw line art wise or should I just do whatever I want?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Edraithel

You can do whatever you want, totally up to you. I'll think up something for my end. It'll be a surprise ;)

Faiyloe

Awesome and I just got some new fine tipped pens so I get to try them out.  ;D

The Skarzs

I'm doing some basic line art (aka an outline sketch); would someone possibly want to do some coloring for it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Faiyloe

Hi I finished my line art. A female kangaroo rat Indiana Jones style. One thing I noticed about my drawing is the the buttons under the belt are on the wrong side... XP if there is a way you could fix that when you do the coloring feel free.  Also she is wearing pants if you can't tell. Hope you like it.

Edraithel

Here's my lineart for our collab Faiyloe :) You can print it and color it or you can digitally color it if you want.

The Skarzs

I've got my art here.

Sorry for the poor quality, but I'm having issues with my editing thing right now.
Also, mind if I try doing your picture, Faiy?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe