Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*Slaps Wylder*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 10, 2017, 10:45:40 PM
You certainly have an appetite! :D Care for a gluten-free vegan spinach cookie?

Sure! That sounds great!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

To each his own, I suppose. Sugared spinach leaves don't sound particularly good, but if you like them...

Personally, I would rather have a pineapple.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 10, 2017, 10:52:34 PM
That would literally just be a spinach leaf with sugar on it.
They're sugar-free too! :D
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 10, 2017, 10:57:18 PM
*Slaps Wylder*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 10, 2017, 10:45:40 PM
You certainly have an appetite! :D Care for a gluten-free vegan spinach cookie?

Sure! That sounds great!
*Hands Rosie another plate* Would you like one too, Del?

EDIT: New poll!
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

I mean, just spinach sounds much better than sugary spinach. I guess I'll have some too, they'll go nicely in my salad.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

*snaps fingers* *ranch bottle materializes and pours ranch over the plate of spinach* *ranch bottle transmogrifies into a fork*

* Wylder Treejumper eats spinach *
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rosie Willowwater

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Valkz intae clazz, zitz dovn, und zen proceedz tae zet 'iz dezk on fire*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

*Puts fire out* You're much too young to play with matches, Head. :D
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.