News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Alright, and Del said it was okay!

I will be taking over Delthion's character, Degloc, and with it the command of the horde.
Hope you're scared.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Well, Corn's on break. . . so I don't know what to do about this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'M BACK! Finally figured out how to squeeze my way back into the forum (it was an annoying process). And I'm still down to continue!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Well, Corn said I could GM this if I wanted to. . . First let's see how many people are still willing to play.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Anyone else? Or do I need to do a mass PM?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I'm okay with playing still. I was Major Blackthorn and Sven I believe, both were pretty neat characters. I'll keep doing it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro