Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

What browser are you using, and how long has this been a problem?
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

James Gryphon

Should be fixed. I was tinkering with forum settings the other day and left one set incorrectly.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

Hey mods, Ashleg is having trouble posting, I'm not entirely sure what's going on but from what I can gather he can't spend to much time typing his posts and he can't edit them.
He asked me to tell y'all.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

Yeah, I'm already aware of the problem and currently looking for a way to fix it :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

Seems like I can post now. Odd.
I would have taken a screenshot but I wasn't on the right computer for it at the time.

Jetthebinturong

Is it at all possible to search for posts by date?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 12, 2017, 06:05:00 PM
Is it at all possible to search for posts by date?

Sort of. The Advanced Search feature has a built-in option that allows you to display older/newer results first.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Would it be possible to have an option for emails to be sent when one is mentioned, like with PMs? Obviously it can be turned off or on (and maybe be off as default) but it may be a way for people to be contacted in post without sending a message.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 22, 2017, 08:48:07 PM
Would it be possible to have an option for emails to be sent when one is mentioned, like with PMs? Obviously it can be turned off or on (and maybe be off as default) but it may be a way for people to be contacted in post without sending a message.
On the mentions page, there is an option "E-mail mention notifications".  I never tested it, so I don't know if it works.

The Skarzs

I was looking for that before I posted. . . Couldn't find it. :P Must be because I'm on my phone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Belladonna

I have a few questions.

First of all I'm new (hi!), but I used to lurk a bit, considering joining, and I did today. Still, there's some things I'm confused about. My first question is, why is my time messed up? Is the usual time set for a different time zone? My second question is that there are some members who seem to have "away" as their status. What does that mean?

Sorry for the stupid questions. :P

Ashleg

It might be British time. Considering Redwall is a British website.

The Skarzs

They're not stupid questions! Better to ask than to stay ignorant.
The away status just shows that they are on hiatus, taking a break, or are leaving the forum for an indefinite period of time, so that other members don't think they fell off the cliffs of Dover and died or something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.