News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

This is all too confusing.

I elect James as our dictator in chief.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

He is, but under the rules of the Cellars we are allowed our own president.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on July 26, 2017, 03:35:43 AM
Soren was elected last year. You were the President before that. ;D

No, I wasn't. Soren was President before I was elected.
I was elected last year.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

ROSIE IS AN ADVOCATE FOR TYRANNY! DOWN WITH THE MODS! DOWN WITH THE ADMINS! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.