News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New beginnings

Started by Faiyloe, December 12, 2015, 06:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Gah! XP I really don't have time for this... Knew this was going to happen XP... If some one else would like to steel the idea and take over, alter it what have you, go right ahead but If I am going to get anything useful done I really can't do this right now.  :P sorry...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Hey Yo Faiyloe, I hope you don't mind if I jump on in. Seeing as you haven't begun yet. ;)

Name: Count Lohan Schmizen A.K.A Sevlis Harle
Species: Rat

Appearance: A tall stately creature Lohan is easily recognizable for his typically fancy clothing and a small routine of rat guards that accompany him everywhere. He has a yellowish fur and dark eyes that are always narrowed in a glare. Besides his natural gloomy aptitude Lohan could be considered a handsome creature, at least for a rat. At his hip is a short ornamental sword which is more for show then actual use.

Personality: Greedy, self attained, and stubborn would be perfect words to describe Lohan. As he was born of nobility Lohan considers himself above other creatures especially non-rats. He has flippant good manners, but often uses his wit and education to slight and belittle those he would consider advisories. He is extremely ambitious and wouldn't think twice about using cloak and dagger, espionage, and other such tactics to get his way. In fact he is rather attuned to such acts, however he would rather have other creatures do the dirty work, keeping his paws clean.

History: Born in Schmizen Manor and raised as a greedy bureauc-rat, Lohan took his father's fortune from his elder brother after both of their untimely and suspicious deaths. Using his position and influence to attain power over those who served him Lohan became rather unpopular. After the downfall of Mossflower Lohan was forced to flee and rendezvoused with several other creatures who had also fled Mossflower. He had brought a small routine of House guards with him who realizing the danger their master was in (Now so vulnerable among the creatures he used to oppressed) They had their master change his name to Sevlis Harle pretending he was simply a low end merchant.

Other: Along with Lohan are three rat guards who are moderately adequate with their weapons, and mostly loyal to him.

Aw okay Faiyloe, you're still going to RP with us right?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 05, 2016, 09:48:07 PM
Gah! XP I really don't have time for this... Knew this was going to happen XP... If some one else would like to steel the idea and take over, alter it what have you, go right ahead but If I am going to get anything useful done I really can't do this right now.  :P sorry...

Would you mind if I have a go at GMing this?

Faiyloe

@ Corn: Go right ahead.

@ LT: sorry but I really shouldn't. I'm not supposed to even be on here at all right now.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

LT Sandpaw

Seeing as we might be coming here often we ought to start this RP

Sunpaw(Tiria)

Name: Gemma Marlfox
Species:   Fox (I really like foxes :) )
Appearance: Unusually long tail, big ears, also has long whiskers, fur is bluish grey with black ascents.
Personality:  Very hard on people, has trusts issues. Is nice, not a vermin. Loves to read and grab stuff with her tail lol
History:  She is a nice Marlfox, but left her family because they would not accept that she loved to read and not kill, most the time.
Other:  Not really, though I think I have a character like this on the other site haha

Sunpaw(Tiria)

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 21, 2016, 10:31:45 PM
Seeing as we might be coming here often we ought to start this RP

are we gonna do this?? this is sunpaw btw

Groddil

* Sunpaw used Necromancy!

* Sunpaw resurrected This Thread!

:P

Nah, I don't think it is, unfortunately. Still, ask Faiyloe. Y'never know. ;)

Why did you make a second account, lol.

Sunpaw(Tiria)