News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wylder's Redwall Music

Started by Wylder Treejumper, February 10, 2016, 12:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Hello, all! I've always loved Brian's wonderful songs, I thought it about time someone put them to usable music. As an added bonus, I might throw in a couple of original compositions ;)

Performances are a possible addition, though that depends. Provided audio is in the form of very-low quality midis, enough to get the tune, but off tempo and really ugly- sorry :P

Seven Seasons Gone
Seven Seasons Gone Audio
-From Marlfox

Dann's Travelling Song
Dann's Travelling Song Audio
-Original Composition

Comin' Home p.1
Comin' Home p.2
Comin' Home Audio
-From Triss
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Very nice! If I could hear black dots. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I could upload the midi files. They're kind of unattractive, but you'd get the melody, anyways.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Groddil

Could you please make an alto version? I can't read treble. XD

Wylder Treejumper

You read alto cleff but not treble? That's weird. You must play viola.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on February 10, 2016, 05:25:02 AM
Could you please make an alto version? I can't read treble. XD
Seconded.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Awesome Wyler. I read treble, so i'm good.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Groddil, alto is trebel. XD Do you mean tenor or bass?

EDIT: @Wylder Treejumper : Like I said in the chat box, if you need someone to dig these I'd be willing to help. If you want it, that is. :P I'm sure you have a great voice yourself. Also, thanks for these. ^_^

The Skarzs

Lol.

It's easier for me to read the notes when I can actually hear what the first note sounds like. And since I'm horrible at finding notes myself. . . Still, I got the feeling that the Seven Seasons Gone song is a bit sober, what with all the monotone. Is that how it sounds to anyone else?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 10, 2016, 05:27:24 PM
Groddil, alto is trebel. XD Do you mean tenor or bass?

EDIT: @Wylder Treejumper : Like I said in the chat box, if you need someone to dig these I'd be willing to help. If you want it, that is. :P I'm sure you have a great voice yourself. Also, thanks for these. ^_^
No, it's alto/tenor, not alto/treble.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kitsune

The four main voice ranges are Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass. Soprano, and Alto (and  sometimes Tenor) are on the treble clef, and Bass and Tenor are on the bass clef. I have no idea what you mean by alto/tenor or alto/treble. Maybe it's an instrument thing, and I'm just making myself look like an ignorant scrub. :P

Groddil

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 10, 2016, 03:46:14 PM
You read alto cleff but not treble? That's weird. You must play viola.

I did up until last year. I don't anymore, but I can still read the music.

Perifaen

Could you please tell me the first note? Maybe from there I could try to plunk it out on the piano.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Tam and Martin

To which one? The Seven seasons gone starts with a B flat to an F and the Dann's travelling song starts with an A and B eighth note which leads into the F tonality.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.