The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

You mean mushrooms? Yes.

TPBM likes Shrek.

MeadowR

Overrated film, even a bit dull. I found the second far more entertaining.

TPBM likes the original Ice Age.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

I only like the third and fourth Ice Age films.

TPBM likes eggs.

You know, to eat.

Jukka the Sling

True.

Quote from: Ashleg on September 07, 2017, 09:40:57 PM
What?
Kefir is a healthy drink similar to yogurt.

TPBM loves egg salad sandwiches.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Sorry, not a big fan.

TPBM has eaten at Chick-fil-A in the last week.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Oh lord yes
TOBM is listening to sad music

I'm retired from the forum

MeadowR

Nope.

TPBM is feeling the cold. :0
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Krantor the Brutal

No.

TPBM watched a movie last night. 
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Aimless Gallivanter

nope  i watched a tv show

tpbm has never been to a drive-in theater
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

HAWHAW, NOPE!
It was a great experience. If you are someone who would have answered 'yes' to her question, reevaluate your life choices.

TPBM has never watched a horror movie.

Krantor the Brutal

Nope, Nightmare on Elm Street.

TPBM went to Yosemite.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM has never been in a relationship.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

False! I have lots of relationships! Brother, son, friend, student, teacher, leader, subordinate, coach, trainee... Those are all relationships.

In fact, it would be a supremely odd person who had never been in a relationship. Like, an orphan in the middle of the woods, and that's about it.

TPBM has hiked at least 25 contiguous miles in one trip.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM can see something pink from where they're sitting right now.

MeadowR

True - the wings on an owl magnet I have on my radiator. ;D

TPBM, when looking straight ahead, can see something blue.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014