News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Chance to win High Rhulain book

Started by Leatho Shellhound, March 21, 2016, 02:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

So as the topic title says, this is a contest to test your creative skills to win a High Rhulain Hardback book.

the book
[close]

I Picked up my second copie of this book at a book store, since I can't help myself. And it has been just sitting on my shelf with it's twin.

So I've decided to host a contest, you must simply post a picture of you reading any Redwall book in a creative pleace. Take the picture from a POV perspective, so your hand, the open book and a cool surrounding. It could be in the woods, on the beach or in a public library. I will be looking for creativity, effort and some thing to show your true Redwall love. I wish every one the best!

Contest ends April 30th, 2016.

Here is my try, also to give you'll the feel for what I'm talking about. And yes, this was in my back yard.

[close]

Please take note to ask your parents or legal guardian (if you are a minor) if it is okay to participate in this contest, for the book will be mailed to you. I promise not to abuse your address or any other information you entrust to me. I will anounce the winner here and then PM (personal message) them for mailing info. Also remember, I would be happy to mail it to your church, P.O. box or another intermediate if you are not comfortable with giving out your home address.

Leatho Shellhound
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

I already have the book, but I'll enter the contest as a "no-prize" contestant.

Leatho Shellhound

That's cool, happy to see what you come up with.  :)

click the banner

Groddil

I wish you did this last year. I climbed the mountain near my town in september or something, and I even had a Redwall book in my bag. That would have been an amazing shot.

Banya

This is a really cool idea.  Like Groddil, I'll participate for no prize, as I own a copy.  What's the time frame in which you want the photos up?

Leatho Shellhound

Glad to see you guys stepping up to the challenge any how. Lets say by April 30th  8)

click the banner

Dotti Dillworthy

The High Rhulain book! That is one of those I've been longing to get my hands on and re-read. (Though I prefer the paperback one...)
Will definitely be entering, wot!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

I'll probably try and enter this one!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

i might enter same as banya and groddil, since i already own it too
im gay!!!!!!

rachel25

I might do this just for the fun of it as I own a hard back of the book but this contest seems fun.

Tam and Martin

Lot of people own the book apparantly . . .

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Perifaen

If it's Ok with my parents I might try. Since all the Redwall books we own I believe are Skarzs' it would be nice to have one of my own.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.