Empire Rising

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Vitua noticed Zephyr trying to wriggle his neck away and dragged him closer to the shining blade.
"Not good enough. That excuse isn't going to cut it. But my lightsaber will be cutting something in a minute, so I suggest you beg harder."

Ashleg

"Aah! Oh, Mighty V...High Inquisitor...I am not worthy to look at thee! That's all I was doing when I tried to move my neck, be more respectful. I...I......"
The stammering weasel flinched as a drop of sweat ran down his nose.
"I'm merely a soldier, but you're just too good for me, I-I'll never amount to anything as great as you...You're just so, you know, s-strong, and...flawless...and beautiful--no. I mean yes? N-no? Was that wrong? That was wrong of me...uh."
Zephyr chuckled uncomfortably and gave a light shrug, trying to look at anything but Vitra.

"What I'm saying is...I'm not worth your time."

Fatch of Southsward

Dann was talking to a couple younger recruits outside the soldiers quarters when someone knocked into him from behind, spilling his coffee.

He turned to meet someone who looked quite similar to himself. Another mouse, of the same age and rank. He looked embarrassed and surprised.

Dann grinned at his apology. "No harm done - " he glanced quickly down at the mouse's bags looking for a name tag - " er, Colshe. Sorry, did I pronounce that right? The names of creatures these days, eh? The coffee machine's inside, I can get you a cup if you'd like. Might add a little extra flavoring to get you back though! My name's Dann - Dann Jared - by the way. 'Oy recruits! This here's my pal Colshe, best stay on his good side, he's a feisty one in a pinch!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

"High Inquisitor?" The sound of approaching paw steps behind the bloodthirsty ferret stopped and a blonde rat stood watching the proceedings with a casual glance. He was a captain, but he was dressed in the uniform of the Secret Police, with weapons bristling from his belt, and his eyes colder then space itself. He looked as if he was following protocol, but there was a snarky air about him, as if he didn't have an opinion on anything, but considered everybeast to be beneath him. He was of course Captain Jade Keen, one of the highest ranking in the Police, and one of the most feared.

"Once you have concluded amusing yourself with the ship's staff I would like to speak with you, before I go introduce myself to Capta- Sorry General Gray. Of course feel free to waste valuable time by all means, it isn't like there is an invasion to plan after all." He sat loosely on his boots, knowing his position offered him certain immunity, which he utilized to no end. Behind the mask like face there was distinct pleasure, needling the higher ups, straying just a hairsbreadth over the line of being disrespectful.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

W0NWILL

OOC: Oh dearie me. I picked a bad time to go on a trip. Or maybe you picked a bad time to start this.

Um...since I won't be able to post so much, maybe I should introduce my character later('course, that would be 8 days from now), or completely drop out of this. Or is there an unobstrusive place to pop in and not do much? What do you guys think?

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I'd think you'd probably be fine doing a quick introduction.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC: Or, if you want, just have your character board the ship.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

W0NWILL

Thump!

Liswell finally stopped his mad dash towards the Daynora to fix his bags. With a first aid kit under one arm, a fluffy pillow under his other, and two bags of the various belongings he was bringing in each paw, he wasn't doing the best in the whole packing department. Why, he'd just bowled a creature over! "I'm really sorry, my friend," he said over his shoulder, "but I'm in such a rush, I hope you can understand!" He shoved the pillow under the straps of one of the bags and slung the other across his back like a backpack, while the first aid kit was shoved between his teeth. He staggered the remaining distance(not too far, thankfully; he'd ridden most of the way there) to the Daynora and up to the entrance. He grinned around his kit at Callum, "'i derr!" He was a little embarrassed at his disorganized state, but hey, it happened to everyone! He had to run out of his home to get here on time. He was either incredibly late or got the time wrong. Hopefully he got the time wrong and wasn't being rude by being incredibly late.

Hickory

Callum checked off the last beast on his list. "Medical officer quarters are by the med bay... room 124. Get there quick, takeoff is in ten minutes."

W0NWILL

Liswell nodded, then immediately regretted it when his teeth felt like they were nearly ripped out by the heavy kit. Not doing that again. He hurried inside and headed down to room 124, where he unloaded his belongings onto an empty bunk. It was cramped, but nice enough. He guess. Liswell was not the sort to complain.

He didn't have time to check out the med bay before takeoff, which was just a couple minutes away, so he instead sat upon his bunk, got a little wiggly almost immediately, and got up and exited the quarters. He oughta try making friends. After all, he would be spending a lot of time with these beasts.

Hickory

OOC: Okay, so, timeskip to when the ship launches, and the Cult ship has taken off and is heading towards Wayland?

Ashleg

"A coffee would be nice." Colshe chuckled, bobbing his head at Dann.
He turned around to see the others looking at him as the other mouse announced his presence to all of them.
Great.
Colshe cleared his throat and nodded sideways at Dann, commenting, "And this one here might scare you all away with his talking."

Hickory

OOC: Let me rephrase that: Is everyone good with a timeskip?

Ashleg

OOC-
I am.
But I'd also be okay with keeping it as is for now so things can get settled. Either way; I'm good!

Groddil