News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Gonff's and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The very first officially recognized forum wedding is being held! July 5th apparently is the date!

We'll skip the ceremony, to long, let's just get right to the reception!

*The Bride and Groom enter.*

Now let's get this party started!

Who wants to be the DJ?

This has been proven to annoy so I request that this thread be deleted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

You haven't seen anything yet. ;D

I am the Master Shipper, no ship escapes my watchful eye. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Technically we are not actually married, we never did the ceremony

Delthion

Not by common law, but by forum law you are. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I never agreed to this, now Gonff and I need to stop this madness

Delthion

Why is this annoying you so much though?

The Skarzs

Drill a hole in it, sink the ship, drown the occupants, leave no survivors.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Dadgum it Del... I say a couple words then you run a mile with them. Gosh. So sorry for Del here Rosie. Ever since Delka was ruined he has never been the same.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Mask has been a bad influence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Sham on you Del, tormenting a newbie before they have even gotten a chance to get their forum legs. Really, you should be committed to an asylum.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?