News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

City Thread?

Started by Ashleg, August 30, 2016, 10:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Does anybeast remember the city thread from the old forum?
I wasn't the one who started it (I forget who it was, to be honest) but it was fun until it fizzled off.
Would any of you want to restart it again?

Hickory

Yeah, Kitsune started it. Called Downtown.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

What's the city thread?

Lady Ashenwyte

I remember it. I played a cannibal lizard whose name escapes me. It was really fun.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

I was a ferret criminal named Connie and I remember Søren's character filmed him steal something (or something like that.)

Lady Ashenwyte

I remember that! There was a shootout at a cafe where Connie hid, I think.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Yeah, and Connie fled the scene and then there was a fist fight or something. ;D

Hickory

And I had a vigilante cat.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ashleg on August 31, 2016, 09:26:57 PM
Yeah, and Connie fled the scene and then there was a fist fight or something. ;D

Fist fight? I think there were a few SMGs used there. :P

Ashleg

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 01, 2016, 12:12:18 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on August 31, 2016, 09:26:57 PM

Fist fight? I think there were a few SMGs used there. :P

Guns too, yeah.  :P ;)

Kitsune

Gonna bump this, as I could start another if you all wanted. :D The original was "Modern Redwall", started by Redwaller, but that either didn't get started or died off, so I created the second, "Downtown", set in modern Mossflower City.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kitsune

Alright! I'll make a thread then.