News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Count To A Million Game

Started by Matthias720, October 20, 2011, 05:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

The title pretty much says it all. In this game, our goal is to count to a million.

A few rules:
-When you post, you increase the tally by one, and only one.
-If you have posted, you must wait for someone else to post before posting again.
-Be creative with how you post numbers; 5, five, and V are all acceptable forms of the same number.
-Have fun; but try not to get into a posting war. It clutters the game.

The next post will start us off at 1.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Matthias720

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Matthias720 on October 20, 2011, 05:50:20 PM
-Have fun; but try not to get into a posting war, just to increase your post count. If you do, a staff member will have to talk to you.
*pokes Matthias* The post count it off here, remember? Or did you mean to say that? ;)

FOUR
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

Oh, right. ><

Anywho...
The Mach 5 <----

Plugg Firetail

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Plugg Firetail

DanielofRedwall

The number 11 is the first number that cannot be represented by holding up your fingers, unless you have 11 fingers...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

DanielofRedwall

13 is considered a unlucky number by some superstitious people.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Well, I'm not superstitious.

Guess what? I'm 14 years old!! I'll be fifteen on Sunday, though.