News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dictate your adventure

Started by Ashleg, December 20, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy seemed to go into a trance at the sight of all this money.  He had never seen so much money before.  For years he had been keeping pennies, nickels and dimes in glass jars.  One of these bills must be worth more than all his jars!

He quickly thought over his options.  He desperately wanted the money, but that would be stealing.  However, that guy in the closet was dead.  It's not like he would have any use for it, being dead and all...

"Thanks mister!" he shouted, before slamming the door and running out of the hospital room.  "I'll be right back!" he said as he ran past Bob's bed.

Go to the library.
Go to the school cafeteria to get pizza.
Go to the pizzeria that issued the coupon.
Ask that guy on a stretcher over there where you can get pizza.

Ashleg

Go to the pizzeria that issued the coupon.

Chipster of Noonvale

Every once in a while, I look through my old posts, and stumble upon this thread.  I read it again, and it's one of the funniest in the entire forum.  So I bump it.

Also, I'm feeling sorry for that guy Bob who's been waiting almost two years for that pizza...

Timmy ran down the stairs and out of the hospital's main entrance.  The pizzeria that issued the coupon was a few streets away.

Walk
Call a Uber
Hijack an ambulance

@Ashleg

Ashleg

Timmy had a good idea! He decided to hijack a random ambulance.

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy found an ambulance further away; a patient was being offloaded.  He walked over to the vehicle and jumped in through the open door.

Timmy had always been a fan of racing video games, and he felt extremely excited at the prospect of attempting it in real life.  He briefly wondered whether he might get arrested, but whatever, YOLO.  He slammed on the gas pedal and the vehicle raced away from the hospital.

Just a few minutes later, the pizzeria was in sight.

Crash into the building
Crash into the owner's car in the parking lot
Crash into a fire hydrant
Somehow park without having an accident

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ashleg

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on September 05, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

I was going to pick this one too, but, Nadaz, that's not how this thread works. All of you guys who want to participate write the story, I pick the answers!

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy tried to stop, but was unable to: his legs were too short to reach the brakes.  Desperate to avoid an accident, he jumped off his seat, landing the both pedals.  He curled up into a ball, bracing for the inevitable accident...

...but nothing happened.  He got back up and saw that the ambulance had miraculously stopped just in front of the pizzeria, without even touching the car next to it.  Grateful to be alive, Timmy hopped out of the vehicle and ran inside the building.

"How may I help you?" the guy behind the counter asked.
"I have a coupon for free pizza," Timmy said, handing him the coupon.
"It's expired."

Use the credit cards from the dead guy's wallet to buy pizza
Ask for expired pizza
Start shouting and swearing at the employee
Ask to see the manager
Leave

Ashleg

Use the dead guy's credit cards.

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy felt disappointed.  He drove all the way to the pizzeria for nothing.  He reached into his pocket for a tissue to wipe his nose, when he felt something rigid.  Pulling it out, he realized that it was the wallet he had borrowed from the dead guy in the closet back at the hospital.  He pulled out a credit card and placed it on the counter.

"Give me pizza."
The employee picked up the card and carefully inspected it to make sure it was the real thing and not a toy.
"Is this yours?"

"Yup.  There's plenty more where that came from."
"What do you care?  Just give me some pizza."
"No, I got it from a dead guy at the hospital."

Ashleg

"Yup! There's plenty more where that came from."

Chipster of Noonvale

The employee was taken aback.  Just where did this kid get all these credit cards?  Was he a pickpocket?  A mobster's son?  He was almost afraid to ask any further questions.

"Uh...well...what will you have?"

"Pizza, of course!"
"Whatever's cheapest."
"I'll let you decide."
"EVERYTHING!!!"
Look at the menu on the wall and point at a random entry

Ashleg

Chipster of Noonvale

"Uh, of course, I mean, uh..."

Under ordinary circumstances, the employee would have asked "what type of pizza?" but he wanted this crazy kid out of his store as soon as possible.  He picked up a nearby pizza box and opened it to show its contents to Timmy.  The pizza had three toppings: cheese, tomato sauce and pepperoni.

"Is this satisfactory?" he asked.

"Yes!"
"Speeew!  That stinks!"
"I want MORE!!"

Ashleg