News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

DON'T PEOPLE CALL YOU FLOR, FLOR?

The Skarzs

Both of them? I thought Rowan was going to follow. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Everyone here calls me either Dan or Dann..... Also, I think the plan is to grab Rowan first, like, on the way or something. Then, he'll use her life to make Raleigh go with him.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

I swear I saw someone call you...whatever.

Yes, but that is the plan. CORN!

The Skarzs

I had this talk with @Cornflower MM  a while back.

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 13, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Well, as you know, Darrin and his group are going to leave Redwall. And I need some Redwallers to follow him because Twisty will have stolen Martin's sword. Elijah will go after him, and I need a couple more. I don't know how out of character it would be for Rowan, but it would be interesting if she did go as well.
On top of that, [secrets]
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 13, 2017, 08:24:18 PM
*Shrieks and claps* I LOVE IT!!!!! Ash and I's plan was for Rowan to see them taking the sword and so Twisty kidnaps her as well. BUT I LIKE THIS BETTER.

One thing though.

Going would be slightly out of character for Rowan, as she can be spiteful. Maybe we could have a scene like Elijah asking Rowan to come, in case some one gets hurt or something. Or I could just work that in?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on November 20, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

Sand calls me Flor.

Also will do tomorrow. Sometime? I don't know? I'll. . . Before Thanksgiving. If not on. Yes. I'm sorry. I'm horrible. Just. . . Few more days.

LT Sandpaw

Any chance I could worm myself back into this RP as Hacklaw?

I understand I've missed a bit, but I speed read through it and have a basic idea of what's going on.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 21, 2017, 01:04:20 AM
I had this talk with @Cornflower MM  a while back.

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 13, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Well, as you know, Darrin and his group are going to leave Redwall. And I need some Redwallers to follow him because Twisty will have stolen Martin's sword. Elijah will go after him, and I need a couple more. I don't know how out of character it would be for Rowan, but it would be interesting if she did go as well.
On top of that, [secrets]
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 13, 2017, 08:24:18 PM
*Shrieks and claps* I LOVE IT!!!!! Ash and I's plan was for Rowan to see them taking the sword and so Twisty kidnaps her as well. BUT I LIKE THIS BETTER.

One thing though.

Going would be slightly out of character for Rowan, as she can be spiteful. Maybe we could have a scene like Elijah asking Rowan to come, in case some one gets hurt or something. Or I could just work that in?

Ok.

The Skarzs

Lol.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 21, 2017, 01:54:49 AM

Any chance I could worm myself back into this RP as Hacklaw?

I understand I've missed a bit, but I speed read through it and have a basic idea of what's going on.
Sure! Hope you don't mind where I went with him.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 21, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on November 20, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

Sand calls me Flor.

Also will do tomorrow. Sometime? I don't know? I'll. . . Before Thanksgiving. If not on. Yes. I'm sorry. I'm horrible. Just. . . Few more days.
Thanks, Corn! No hurry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ashleg

Dann and I are waiting on you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Will us continuing in this manner throw a hitch in any of the plans? I don't appear to be aware of all the ideas floating around in the pot. Also, wasn't Twisty going to grab someone else to threaten in order to convince Raleigh? Just trying to make sure we're fully set on what we're roughly doing before we get this whole event underway.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Nope; as Skarzs posted Corn and he had different plans. He's just gonna threaten to use the sword if she doesn't come.

The Skarzs

Twisty is being creepier than heck.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.