News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 25, 2017, 12:34:19 AM
       Hey, I'd been checking back several times a day, but I got yelled at first.  :D Also, that post felt super personal. O.O

What? No! Not at all. I swear. I'm sorry.

(Wait. Which post?) o.O)

The Skarzs

Your post about Rowan's thoughts on Raleigh, I believe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Ah. Sorry, Dan. It wasn't meant that way. . . .I guess I got carried away. Nothing personal, I promise.

Ashleg

Remember, characters are not their creators and vice-versa.
Rowan's thoughts on the matter are (most likely) different than Corn's herself.

Dannflower Reguba

No no no, that's a good thing! I loved the post, it felt real, had reasoning and character, and contained good detail. It gave good insight into Rowan as a character and how she feels about her position and those around her. Again, I loved the post, I just said something because it was quite heated (which is not a bad thing).

Also apologies, it might take me longer than expected to respond to that last post, caught me way off guard and there are a couple more complications this week regarding posting and stuff.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Name: Rangi
Species: Otter
Age (approximate): Young Adult (24-ish)
Weapons (optional): Preferably a sling and stones, but he can also work a sword.
Appearance: Rangi is an average looking otter. He has green eyes, brown fur with the expected tan markings, and wears a blue tunic with orange lining.
Personality (optional*): Rangi is good-hearted, but he is known to be stubborn and a prankster and sometimes oversteps his boundaries. That said, he respects both the Abbot and his Skipper.
History (optional): Typical otter childhood with no tragedies. Both parents are still alive.
Other: This is the soup prankster otter! @The Skarzs

The Skarzs

Kewl. Now get him to the walltops!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Post with whoever's up there, and I'll have him join them in an "Oh, sorry I'm late" fashion.

The Skarzs

A'ight.

@The posts with Raleigh and Twisty and Rowan: . . . Woah. Forget about Redwall RP, how about awkward love drama at the emergency room?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 27, 2017, 06:29:49 AM
@The posts with Raleigh and Twisty and Rowan: . . . Woah. Forget about Redwall RP, how about awkward love drama at the emergency room?

It's amazing.

That sounds like some kind of sitcom.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 27, 2017, 06:29:49 AM
A'ight.

Heehee. The thing is I didn't think about what to do past this. ;D

And sorry for not using Deknal, haven't really seen a good opening.

The Skarzs

That's fine.
It's hard for me to post at work, so I'm sorry for not being more active.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ew.

@danflorreguba Did she knock him out? I know there's a certain place on the neck that, if grabbed correctly, can knock someone out, but I can't tell if that's what Raleigh was trying to do or not. :P

Dannflower Reguba

No, lol, she was just trying to keep him from jerking around anymore. Also, I'm probably going to wait for the rest of the RP to catch up, we got really far ahead in the infirmary, and the operation will take about 2-3 hours RP time at least. I also plan on making that entire surgery in one post, so that would put an even greater distance between the two situations.

@Cornflower MM I'd honestly be interested to find out what the heck Rowan is doing now, and especially what she's thinking. Though I understand if you can't find inspiration or anything, just thought I'd throw an idea out.  ;)

@Groddil
@LT Sandpaw
@Gonff the Mousethief

I don't know if they'll notice, or even care about this RP anymore, but I figured it can't hurt to see if we could get their attention again now that the RP is going.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This