News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

An Ocean's Call

Started by Delthion, May 08, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

They both painfully crashed into each other! If this otter thought he'd get the best of the Fearsome Toby then he had another thing coming!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove stood up again, and spun round to slam his deformed tail into the hare's nose.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"Gah! You blinking savage!" Toby threw all caution to the wind. (If there even was any wind inside the hallway) and tackled the otter, trying to pin him to the ground.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove brought both feet into the otter's face in an attempt to push him off.
So what if they got locked up? So what if they wound up getting pelted by rotten seaweed? This hare was going to suffer!

Tungro

Just then Cayden walk around the corner and stumbled over them both

Sebias of Redwall

Another otter?! Considering Toby's luck, the newcomer would probably try sitting on his head or something. "I say, chap! Watch where you're going! Wot! We're in th' middle of a blinkin' battle!"

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove pulled away and dusted himself. Without another word (well... there had been now words to begin with) he stomped away.

Sebias of Redwall

"Who spit in his cranberry pie?" Toby wondered aloud. Wincing as he stood up.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

The door of Foxglove's chambers slammed shut with unnecessary force.

Sebias of Redwall

Toby stood in the hallway in silence. Maybe I should see what triggered the bally fool this time, he thought. After some more contemplation, he shook his head, Nah. I'd probably just upset him.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

"Alright, crew! Time teh go teh bed so that ye're all ready an' set fer da morn!" Barry Beach announced, making his way through the halls.
OOC: I really have no idea how to play this character.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove was already in bed, fuming. His revenge had been interrupted! Again! That... hare...
Still, he thought, twisting into a more comfortable position, he'd given more than he'd got and he likely wasn't getting flogged in the morning.
Slolwy, he drifted off to sleep.