The Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 25, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Twisty held out his good paw.
"If I c'n have one. Can I? Give it 'ere!"
The chestnuts looked good. He had never seen anything like them. The rat licked his jaws passionately and aimed to swipe the jar from behind Rowan.

OOC-
@The Skarzs Since Grodds let the forum, anything I can do with his characters?

The Skarzs

OOC: Well. . . if you want to take them over that's fine. Otherwise, I have plans. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

OOC-
Your plans are fine.

The Skarzs

OOC: If you wanted to do something with them it is fine for now.

BIC: Darrin stood on the walls and looked out over Mossflower country, admiring the incredible view. He walked along the wall until he came to the west side where the big gate was, and looked at the road running north and south.
  Suddenly, his heart froze as a cloud of dust coming from the south appeared, scores of dark shapes within.
  "Hacklaw!" Darrin said fearfully, and he ran down from  the wall.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rowan smacked Twisty's paw away with a disapproving tut. "No need to swipe anything, I'll share." She reprimanded, moving the jar in between the two of them. "Now, let's take a look at that paw," She said cheerfully, moving as if to take Twisty's glove off.

Ashleg

Twisty jerked back on the chair and sent his good paw out in a stinging smack across the squirrel's cheek. "Don't!" he snarled, rat tail lashing back and forth.
"...I'll do it. You jus'...sit there, an' look pretty."

Not spending another moment's thought on his violent action, Twisty went at removing the white glove from his left paw. He stalled for time, fooling with the hem before he finally and reluctantly removed it.
"There. Argh, 'tis hideous!"

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rowan gasped and leaned back, her face terrified, then shocked, then angry. She was speechless for a good few moments, and barely glanced at Twisty's paw when he finally took the glove off.
"...I'll do it. You jus'...sit there, an' look pretty."
"I bed your pardon? You hit me! You hit me, and you expect me to help you? What is wrong with you?" She jumped away from the rat, tail fluffed up. "You may as well forget my helping you. " Rowan snapped over her shoulder, stalking towards the infirmary door.

Ashleg

"Wait, no!" Twisty gasped, jumping up and chasing after her.
He made a quick dive for the infirmary door, slapping into it like a madbeast.
"Yer said ye'd help me! You've gotta. Please, I can't be Deadpaw no more."

Cornflower MM

Rowan stopped and looked at Twisty. On one hand, the rat had hit her. On the other, he looked so desperate. And he had said please. The squirrel folded her paws. "Give me one good reason. And then I'll think about it." A part of Rowan told her that she was being too soft, and another part told her she was being too harsh. She'd never heard of a vermin saying "please" before.

Ashleg

The rat looked agonized. Weren't Woodlanders easier to fool than this? He had said 'please', and now he had to think of a reason, too? Twisty gnawed at his lip.
The idea that Raleigh would think he looked better if his paw was fixed was not something that would likely win Rowan over.
"I won't...um, hit ye, again." he said, gray eyes flicking around as he fidgeted with the doorknob.

Cornflower MM

Rowan paused again. "Okay. Fine. I'll work on your paw. . . But only if you apologize (and mean it, too) and I get to go grab a breakfast tray. Deal?" She held out a paw to shake. Stupid, softhearted squirrel. He's a vermin, how much does his word mean? Rowan chidd herself. But she couldn't help it, Twisty looked so upset.

Ashleg

Apologize? And mean it? Twisty almost gagged on his tongue.
He'd never apologized to anybeast and meant it before.
The rat narrowed his eyes. "You really are cruel," he started, raising a brow. "...From th' blackest most dark part o' me 'eart, I'm sorrier than before."

Twisty inwardly smiled to himself. It sounded convincing enough.

Cornflower MM

"Hmm," Rowan hummed, putting a paw under her chin, "Nah, try again. Now, I still have to get that breakfast tray, if you'll let me pass?" Rowan inquired, folding her paws again and raising one of her own eyebrows. Did I push too far? She fretted in her mind. She did want to help Twisty, but she wanted to be sure he'd been taught a lesson too.

Ashleg

Panic lanced through Twisty's eyes, but that shocked feeling was quickly taken over by a deeper, more verminish one: anger.
"...Oh, no y'don't, Marm," he started, growling softly through his teeth. "I've waited too long fer this. Yer gonna help me, y'hear? An' you'll stay here 'till you do."