News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Murder Mystery 2

Started by Hickory, March 25, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Given the interest in the previous murder mystery held by Galli, I thought a second one would be well received.

Everyone who's interested, please post. We'll go from there.

Keep in mind there are plenty of possibilities for the subject of the party - from good ol' train murders to Star Wars or Harry Potter.

EDIT: This WILL require a Discord account, just like the last one.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

I'll do it. Just no Christmas breaks this time. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

I want to take part but I'm also really unreliable. Less so now that I have discord on mobile, though, which I didn't have for the first one. Is it incredibly time-consuming?

Cornflower MM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Quote from: Banya on March 25, 2017, 01:24:27 PM
I want to take part but I'm also really unreliable. Less so now that I have discord on mobile, though, which I didn't have for the first one. Is it incredibly time-consuming?

Well that's up to you. I didn't do much in the last one, thanks to having no idea what to do, but some people were all over the place. SO yeah, it really depends on how much time you wanna put in it.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

@Banya: No, not particularly.

This is enough people.

Edit: I've decided on a story. Unlike the previous one, it will based in a single location with a briefer IC time period. More will be revealed later on.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Since this thread hasn't been posted on for two years, I'd say it isn't.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

oh well, it was worth a try (or not)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

It technically is still worth a try, but if it was done how they were going to do it, you'd need a Discord account. If it were done on the forums, it'd be in the Roleplaying section.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱