News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Have you ever Bloodwrathed?

Started by MatthiasMan, May 01, 2012, 11:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

What's wrong with the word 'sucks'?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

just that it's not very nice.

as for the actual topic, no.

MatthiasMan

Hm. Wow! You never get angry at people? Lucky!

PS. I don't like the word sucks Tiria because the stuff I hear at my school that would literally, kill Jesus from all the pain.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm pretty sure 'sucks' is not a swear word, but I can confidently say that no one here would use language like you mentioned.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

no. i get angry, but no adrenalin from it.

MatthiasMan

Interesting! You've never gotten adrenaline..... I did just today at soccer.

Skipper

sucks isn't actually a bad word but if you don't like it then i'll stop using it for this topic

AbbotAlf0805

I bloodwrathed once... I was at the pool and this random kid pushed me in. I got out and was very mad. Then later I tried to do a run dive and the kid tripped me. I ripped up my knees and it hurt. Then I have no real idea of what happend next but my visoin got kinda blury and I grabbed the kid, punched him in the gut, and threw him in the pool. My bro calls me Sunflash because of that. 
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rusvul

bloodwrathed? no. gotten so mad at someone that i want to punch them in the face? yes. i have this one friend who is really really annoying because she lies and cant admit it when she is wrong but its not really her fault, she has had a hard life. i value truth and honor a lot and so i dont get along with her very well. lol if i was any more of a violent person she would prolly have a few broken bones... and i would feel really really really bad....... 

W0NWILL

Yes, I vent on the person that did it. It's a bit scary. By vent, I mean to the extreme.

Redwallfan7

I got annoyed with my cousins once, I slammed my door, threw two pens across the room, and ripped up a lot of paper.

and that was way before I even discovered the Redwall series :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 14, 2012, 02:02:43 AM
I bloodwrathed once... I was at the pool and this random kid pushed me in. I got out and was very mad. Then later I tried to do a run dive and the kid tripped me. I ripped up my knees and it hurt. Then I have no real idea of what happend next but my visoin got kinda blury and I grabbed the kid, punched him in the gut, and threw him in the pool. My bro calls me Sunflash because of that. 

I have the same problem! My life-long friend is now spoiled by her mom, lazy, and pretty selfish. It doesn't sound bad but it's horrible! It takes her around fifteen minutes to put away silverware from the dishwasher, and when she's supposed to do the whole thing her mom puts away eveyrthing else. Once I got so mad at Bri, (The friend) that... don't judge me, but I flipped her off and called her a selfish... Yeah. You get it. I prayed that night, so I'm pretty sure everything's good with that whole situation. But I have no idea what to do about Bri....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Flandor

I have the opposite of Bloodwrath, I'm a huge pushover.  I can't be angry at most people.  I forgive everyone with a few rare exceptions. 

My partner Ray did once though.  We were at the courthouse because he had been jumped by this kid and beat up, and now Ray was pressing charges. We had terrible luck and they weren't gonna punish the guy because he didn't do any lasting damage (besides giving Ray ptsd but whatever...), and Ray has bad anxiety so he was freaking out through the whole thing.  We went out to get some fresh air and as we were coming back in, the guy was heading outside.  Ray just completely lost his head and pushed the guy against the wall and started hitting him.  A cop broke it up, and Ray is lucky his dad is friends with a few of the cops or he could've gotten arrested for it.  They called the case even at that point and dropped all the charges.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

SableFury

I've been angry, but I always feel better after playing tetherball. Not because I'm good at it (I'm really not), but because it'snice to hit things as hard as you like when you're mad.
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds