News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama
  EARL J. LLAMA
  MIKE Q. LLAMA III
  SY LLAMA
  MERLE Z. LLAMA IX
  Directed By
  40 SPECIALLY TRAINED
  ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS
  6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS
  142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS
  14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
  (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)
  REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON
  76000 BATTERY LLAMAS
  FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS NEARE PARAGUAY
  and
  TERRY GILLIAM AND TERRY JONES
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

Anyone know of any family-friendly Minecraft servers that'll work on Pocket Edition?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 25, 2017, 03:07:15 AM
Anyone know of any family-friendly Minecraft servers that'll work on Pocket Edition?
"Family friendly" and "Minecraft servers" really don't belong in the same sentance.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"Family-Friendly" and any online interaction with other humans in larger communities doesn't really belong in the same sentence. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

How far it has fallen.

There was one PC server that was very family friendly, but it is dead. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Okay, I amend my question.  Are there any Minecraft servers that work on Pocket Edition?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Jetthebinturong

Don't think so. All three versions of Minecraft (real version, Xbox edition and pocket edition) work completely differently, so it would be a logistical nightmare to try and get them to work together.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Matthias720

Not for long, though. Mojang is working to have all platforms running the same version. Soon Pocket Edition player will be able to join the same vanilla servers as PC players.

a crumb

i am working on the something somewhat absurd that might involve the fall extravaganza. just a heads up.

The Skarzs

Oooh.

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 25, 2017, 09:54:37 PM
Not for long, though. Mojang is working to have all platforms running the same version. Soon Pocket Edition player will be able to join the same vanilla servers as PC players.
Which is going to be disastrous seeing as how limited the mobile and console versions are. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 25, 2017, 09:54:37 PM
Really?  This is great news. ;D

Thanks, guys!