"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

cryptopur

Hi Ungatt Trunn - no sir, the game hasn't been released, and it's still a good way off yet.

We wanted to get engaged here from the very earliest phases of development which is why you're hearing about first steps now.

If things continue to go as we hope then we can keep sharing art, concepts and early views of the title as we build it.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: cryptopur on November 06, 2013, 08:01:10 PM
Hi Ungatt Trunn - no sir, the game hasn't been released, and it's still a good way off yet.
I guess more waiting is in store...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Wolfstar

Well, been a long time since I was here. And somehow i can't wait for the game.
Happy and kind.

WintersRead

I'm looking forward to the game, also! Are there any updates?

Rusvul

Quote from: WintersRead on February 07, 2014, 03:59:51 AM
I'm looking forward to the game, also! Are there any updates?
You're an update...

No, I didn't just come to be annoying. I was wondering, what language will this game be in? Hypothetically, if it was written in a language a certain Marlfox was able to comprehend, would you allow him to dive into the assets and make mods?

cryptopur

We'll be programming in Unity3D and primarily C#.
As for mods...let me think about that.

To be fair, it's probably a long-shot but something worth considering...

Captain Tammo

I knew the game was going to be amazing, but the facial software is absolutely stunning! This is some really high-end stuff you guys! SomaGames, you're making stupendous progress!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

VedCassib

Just when I think I can't be more excited about this game than I am, you guys announce something that makes it that much more amazing.

cryptopur

Wow - honestly I didn't expect folks to get that excited about this feature...we're geeking out about it but it felt a little...you know...geeky.
What if I mentioned there's a crafting feature in the kitchens?

321tumbler

Captain Tammo

By crafting in the kitchens do you mean making redwall-foods?!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

cryptopur

rachel25

Just wondering, is this game just gonna be a computer game, or will it be available on other things.