The AbbeyCraft Minecraft Server is open...now what?

Started by cryptopur, January 16, 2014, 01:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Greetings, Fang, and welcome to the forum! If you make a post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns, you can be more properly greeted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I does seem something like a post-apocalyptic scene. If you wander North from Mossflower a little bit, you might come across my old fort.

Hickory

Are gonff and Rocktree working to update hte server to 1.8.3? Because the old one is 1.7.2.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

We are trying in both versions, 1.7.9 and 1.8, but I think 1.7.9 might work better.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Command Brasstock

I am actually thinking of reviving minecraft on  my computer just so can play it.

Hickory

The 1.7.2 server is mostly inactive, and the other one is currentyl down for maitenence.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jewel Thief

Usually not a Minecraft player, so I'm trying to decide whether I should redownload the game to try this out.
Is AbbeyCraft worth the trouble..?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Wild Ivy

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 16, 2014, 04:23:24 AM
I would love to help you with this.  ;) I am currently an admin for Gears's server, so I've been working on moderating. Also, I'm starting to understand world edit (assuming that's what you meant by terraforming). So....... How do I officially apply to help out with this? And is the IP on the site?
Yes, I am wondering about the IP, too. I have tried both links, but apparently both of them "didn't send any data," or "doesn't exist." Perhaps we should just look up "Abbeycraft Minecraft server IP." Google has tons of information.

PanopticEmu

SomaGames is happy for people to play around with the content if they want to bring the server back to life, but afaik it requires updating to a reasonably up-to-date minecraft version.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001