News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Epic Tale of Redwall is now on Steam!

Started by LordTBT, July 07, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordTBT

The game has appeared on Steam with an Early Access release date in September.

Details:
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LordTBT/News:Redwall_game_appears_on_Steam,_gets_release_date,_details

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Matthias720

Ashleg

HOW WOULD ONE ACQUIRE ACCESS OF SAID EARLY ACCESS...ACCESS?

Captain Tammo

I've already put it on my wishlist and followed its development. Can't wait til this is ready! Well done to the whole SOMA team! You guys are rock stars!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Christine Royce

Direct link to steam, for if ya'll just can't wait.  ;)

On a side note, I've read through the wiki article, which says their will be 4 episodes in the series, sorta like those Telltale Games? The steam page only mentions 3 though. My question is; how many episodes are there, how long do [the developers] think each episode will be how long will the wait between episodes be, and how much is each episode going to cost? Quite a lot, but I'd heard about this from a friend, and ive been excited ever since!  :D

LordTBT

Quote from: Christine Royce on August 11, 2017, 07:37:46 AM
Direct link to steam, for if ya'll just can't wait.  ;)

On a side note, I've read through the wiki article, which says their will be 4 episodes in the series, sorta like those Telltale Games? The steam page only mentions 3 though. My question is; how many episodes are there, how long do [the developers] think each episode will be how long will the wait between episodes be, and how much is each episode going to cost? Quite a lot, but I'd heard about this from a friend, and ive been excited ever since!  :D

Soma has said there will be 6, which is at the beginning of the wiki article.
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Redwall:_The_Warrior_Reborn

They've only publicly mentioned 3 of them at this time. This is purely speculative, but I would guess they released a new episode every 6-9 months. Might be even longer, possibly one a year.

Price information is unknown, but I would imagine it's around the cost of a new Redwall book. ($20-25).

LordTBT

In case anyone missed the news, Soma has pushed back the release date. It apparently won't be coming out this month. Early Access release status: unknown.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Tammo

Thanks for the update, TBT. I've got it on my steam watch list!

I'd rather the team delay the game until it's ready, rather than release something they don't like. But at the same time, MAN am I excited!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior