News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awesomenauts

Started by Matthias720, May 24, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Awesomenauts is a 2D sidescrolling, Saturday Morning Cartoon, action platformer MOBA. As of today, May 24th 2017, it is now free-to-play on Steam. If I could recommend only only multiplayer game, it would be this one. The gameplay is simple, but it has depth. Think about it like Smash Bros. meets League of Legends. Or competitive Megaman. Watch the trailer to get an even better idea:

If you try the game out, you can input my referral code to unlock a free character. My referral code is: 4C9M-TPW4-ZU6R

I hope to see you in-game. Cheers!

Lady Ashenwyte

Going to download once I get home. Thanks for the recommendation. :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Matthias720

No problem! I just want to share a game I love with everyone here. Now that it's F2P, it's suddenly more accessible. I hope you enjoy playing! :)

Rusvul

Raelynn is the best. (With a sniper rifle named Cuddles, how could she not be?)

Game was super dead when last I played, though. Does it have an actual player base now, after going f2p?

Matthias720

Concurrent players went from 500 to 2000. So yeah, it's much better.

And yes, Cuddles is just great.

EDIT: Up to 3500 concurrent and still growing...