News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Don't be alarmed! We are taking over the ship!

That's impossible!
No, it's improbable.

Remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

Shoot him!
Cut out his tongue!
Soot him then cut out his tongue. Then shoot the tongue! And trim that scraggly beard!

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Rusvul

i reject your reality and substitute my own! (XD)
who's gonna lose their teeth today?
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!
i hope we made laughing ga- hahahahahahahahahaha!
all of these are from mythbusters

and this one is from my good (or evil?) self!
cheating to win is worse than losing

Rainshadow

I think this is the best thing I've said that I can quote:

Quote from: RainshadowYou want to talk to someone?  Go find an extrovert.  Introverts suck at small talk.  Well, at least I do.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! There maye be a day when the courage of men fails! When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship! But it is not this day. An hour of wolves! And shattered shields! When the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, men of the west!" -Aragorn II Elessar.

"If the Baggins loses, we eats it whole!" - Smeagol/Gollum.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

They stole our Preciousssss! We hates them! We hates nasty hobbitses, Gollum, Gollum!

Rainshadow

My favorite Zelda quote?

Navi:  Hey!  Listen!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Lol, yeah, Navi is annoying.  My favorite Link companion is Midna.

Postman:
  "HEEEEEY!  Go no further!  There is a black wall ahead that blocks the way!  I thought I would deliver a few letters, but it seems impossible. I am the honorable and dependable letter carrier, known to some as... the postman.  Now that I have introduced myself, please!  Take this letter and read it at your leisure!"

"Well, my business is concluded!  Onward to mail!"

Yeto:
  "UH!  RARE COLOR OF WOLF!  LOOKS TASTY... BUT TONIGHT FISH NIGHT.  MAYBE ANOTHER TIME."
  "UH!  WHOA-HO!  I HEARD RUCKUS, AND UH!  JUST A HUMAN!  I SEE HUMANS NOT OFTEN, UH?  WHY HUMAN COME TO SNOWS?  YOU...ON SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.  YOU LOOK FOR TRUE SELF?"
  [-answers 'No'-]
  "...UH. YOU LOOK FOR MIRROR IN SUCH FARAWAY PLACE... BUT YOU MAKE GOOD CLIMB!  AND YOU LUCKY TO MEET ME!  I FOUND SHINY MIRROR PIECE.  SAME MIRROR YOU LOOK FOR, UH?  UH!  YOU COME TO HOUSE AND SEE YOURSELF!  I CAUGHT FISH. I MAKE YOU HOT MEAL, AT LEAST.  MY HOUSE FAR AWAY... WE SLIDE THERE, UH?  DO LIKE ME!  COME!"

Yeta:
  "Please... this way, uh.  Here... mirror.  You look at it, uh...  Uh...  So pretty...  Pretty...  Uh...  So pretty...  Pretty...  Pretty...  Mirror...  Lovely...  NOT TAKE MIRROR!"

W0NWILL

"Leela save me! And my Banjo! And Fry! And yourself I guess!"

"Not enough room? My place is two cubic meters, and we could only take up 1.5 cubic meters. We've got room for a whole another two-thirds of a person!"

~Bender

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

~Princess Zelda

WarriorOfMossflower

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."

"No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we dont' have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?"
~Captain Jack Sparrow
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Tiria Wildlough

'I'm so excited I've turned Scottish!'
-Adam Savage of Mythbusters.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"Momma knows her fat cakes!"-Sam Puckett (iCarly)

that quote was from the I must have locker 239 episode. It's funny that Sam calls herself that :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

This is probably my favorite quote from this movie.

King Fergus:  [shrilly voice]  I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.

- Brave

EDIT:  Hahahahahaha!!!  This is a good quote from a friend:

"I wish people were like Slinky's. Fun to play with but when I get bored I can push them down the stairs."

Rusvul

whenever someone asks you why you do something, if you dont want to answer, just say "BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT" -me, about 30 seconds ago

W0NWILL

We should count our blessings/whatever and not care about much else. ~Myself