News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Owl City!

Started by Kitsune, June 08, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

I've been listening to Owl City since I was 6.  I have every album under every one of his names, including Color Therapy.

Lady Amber

Wow, impressive. I just listen to his songs on YouTube. :P

Maudie

Today Owl City came on the radio and it totally made my night. It actually put me in a really good mood and motivated me to work hard. Work flew by really fast. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Cool! Which song was it? I've only ever heard one Owl City song on the radio, and that's just 'cause it was a Christmas song. And I heard "Vanilla Twilight" in a store once, but that's it. It's kinda annoying that his songs are hardly ever played anywhere.

Maudie

It was Fireflies. I hear Fireflies and Good Time occasionally, but not any other songs.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Adam Young announced a few days ago that he's releasing a new album called Cinematic, coming out June 1st, 2018! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Lady Amber

Owl City announced that he's going on tour this fall!!!

Maudie

Great, maybe this time I can actually see him in concert! Last time he went on tour he came to a city near me but I was 15 and my parents didn't really want me to go...

Of course, I don't know how I feel about his new album. I've only heard a few songs, and I liked about half of them and wasn't sure about the rest. He's definitely exploring new sounds.

Delthion

Wait a minute... Owl City is a he?

I always thought that it was a group and therefore a they...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Nope, just one dude.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yeah, it's just one guy, Adam Young.

Quote from: Maudie on April 23, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
Great, maybe this time I can actually see him in concert! Last time he went on tour he came to a city near me but I was 15 and my parents didn't really want me to go...

Of course, I don't know how I feel about his new album. I've only heard a few songs, and I liked about half of them and wasn't sure about the rest. He's definitely exploring new sounds.
Yeah, some of his new ones aren't as great as his older ones. I really like Lucid Dream, New York City, and Cloud Nine, though.

Anyway, the Artist Presale is about to start right now! If you use the code "CLOUDNINE" you can get tickets a few days early. The general sale starts on April 27th.