News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by Buzz_Bumble, April 21, 2013, 04:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

Not really a question or suggestion, but just a thank you to those running this forum. It's great to find a forum these days that's fast to load and runs easily on my ancient computer and slow dial-up connection. Many thanks for keeping it simple.  :)

rachel25

Yeah thanks to those who created this Forum   :D

Lutra

You're quite welcome. :)  You have Steve (Redwall Abbey) to thank for the forum, the mods to keep it clean (no large images to load).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on April 27, 2013, 01:32:05 PM
You're quite welcome. :)  You have Steve (Redwall Abbey) to thank for the forum, the mods to keep it clean (no large images to load).
It would be nice if the founder of this Forum was on more often. By the way, Thank you as well!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

And most of all we should thank Brian Jacques for writing the Redwall series.

Thank you, Brian Jacques, for writing such wonderful books and for making this forum possible.

Rest In Peace.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

And I'd like to thank my great aunt's hairdresser's dog walker's gardner's uncle's mechanic's window cleaner ... oops! Sorry, I thought we were giving Oscar Award winner speeches.  ;)

Maudie

There goes the spirit of my post!  ::)
Oh, I guess I better thank the mods too.
Thanks guys, for keeping us under control and being nice about it!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

Thank you Mods thank you! You have no idea how much this Forum has helped me through some hard times in my life thank you  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zankz tae Brian Jacques, ze Redwall Abbey Forum creator, the Redwall Abbey Forum moderatorz, an' aw o' ze ozer memberz o' ziz Forum vho come ontae ziz zite every day viz zeir rezponzez an' etc. vhich keepz ziz Forum 'appy, 'ealzy, an' alive. Zae vonce again, zankz!!!

REDWALL!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Thanks to everybody concerned! Without this Forum, I would never have discovered my talents for drawing and writing, having good times with friends, and RPing! :)

Blaggut

I say thanks to! To redwall abbey! *gulps down a glass of hotsauce* yummmmm

~Just a soft space boi~

Gonff the Mousethief

yes I get on here every year for fun
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.