News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Moledeep.

Started by Tam and Martin, June 02, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Thought

This might be a little off topic, but... in "Mossflower," if moles had Moledeep.  Otters had Camp Willow.  Badgers had Brockhall.  Mice had Saint Ninians (for arguments sake- as Jacques refers to it as such in TLOL).... where was the squirrel stronghold?  What was it called?  I mean, Lady Amber was a "Squirrelqueen"- you would think she would have some sort of tree palace or something...

Tam and Martin

Hmmm.....Not in Mossflower, but in Rakkety Tam there was a squirrelkigdom. I always thought that was a descent from the squirrels of Mossflower.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

In the book Bellmaker castle floret (sp?) was a squirrle castle, and as Tam said, there was the squirrle tree "kindom" in the book Rakkety Tam.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Maybe Moledeep got flooded when they flooded Kotir.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat vould be a neat story taae...Flood in Moledeep!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 07, 2013, 05:52:33 PM
Quote from: The Shade on June 07, 2013, 05:50:03 PM
Hmm, I've wondered if Moledeep was the Doomwyte cave......Anyone else think so???
But Doomwyte was first discovered by Gonff only, maybe, a few years after the Moles must have left Moledeep. Also, there is no reference it Moledeep sitting on boiling water, as was Doomwyte. It would probably be inhabitable if for the Moles if it was.

Point taken.And yeah, I wish Brian had used Moledeep in another book.I mean, he used Brockhall anuff times.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

But after Mossflower, the moles always lived at Redwall.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 10, 2013, 12:05:29 PM
But after Mossflower, the moles always lived at Redwall.

Zome o' zem, anyvay. Zere might 'ave been ozerz oot livin' in Mozzflover.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Yes, but the ones that lived in Moledeep moved to Redwall.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze vonez ve ken aboot, anyvay. Like ah zaid, zere might 'ave been zome ozerz oot in Mozzflover.

Mariel

I always wondered what happened to that-one-mole-place-who's-name-I-never-remember in Lord Brocktree :-[. You know, with the really good food, :D(That's like everywhere in all of the books)where they met Rogg.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mariel on June 15, 2013, 07:37:57 PM
I always wondered what happened to that-one-mole-place-who's-name-I-never-remember in Lord Brocktree :-[. You know, with the really good food, :D(That's like everywhere in all of the books)where they met Rogg.
It was probably always there.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 15, 2013, 07:39:34 PM
Quote from: Mariel on June 15, 2013, 07:37:57 PM
It was probably always there.
Yeah, It probably wasn't remebered by others and it just....died out.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Exactly how big was moledeep? Was it just a huge cavern, a system of small intricate tunnels and passages, a small home, a big town underground??

Also, if lady Amber was a squirrelqueen, does that mean she was royalty, or was that just a title like "Skipper"?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior