"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Empire

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 19, 2012, 06:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ajc3000fox

Well if anything it was kingdom, and it would be technically called the kingdom of mossflower. The beasts who lived there before Kotir, were mostly communal mice that farmed and what not. He simply moved in and a feudal relationship evolved. Mice farm, make crops, feed them selves, give it to kotir, kotir protects them. They honestly didn't much care although the badgers of brockhall remained independent. They only started fighting back when Tar came to power because she was a jerk.

Verdauga wasn't bad, And he wasn't an emperor. If anything he was a king, and one who was fair enough to keep peace.   
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

Vilu Daskar

Zaran's sword is double bladed like Darth Maul's lightsaber.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

And that relates to this how?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

Quote from: Ajc3000fox on May 07, 2013, 12:53:32 AMVerdauga wasn't bad, And he wasn't an emperor. If anything he was a king, and one who was fair enough to keep peace.   

YES!!! *high fives Ajc3000fox*

Maudie

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 19, 2012, 06:49:25 PM
I did some research and Brian based them off the Empire from Star Wars.

I doubt Brian had even seen Star Wars, that must have been some crazy myth.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3