News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Green isle

Started by Captain Tammo, July 04, 2011, 02:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti

What I'd be interested in is hearing how Tiria chose her successor.  I wish another book had been written about Green Isle.  High Rhulain is one of my favorite books.  I wish Green Isle would have been kept as the setting for parts of future stories (like Salamandastron is). 
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Dotti on July 20, 2011, 03:43:03 AM
What I'd be interested in is hearing how Tiria chose her successor. 

Good point. No doubt a Wildlough, at any rate.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

I should write a story about that...eeeek! Another story! Oh no...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

YOU SHOULD!!! That'd be awesome. Like the future of green isle. After tiria's rein
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dotti

I wonder if Leatho ever got married. Since he's the last of the Shellhounds, he'd have to marry into another clan.  But he doesn't really seem like the family type to me, so I suppose the Shellhounds just died out. :(  High Rhulain is one of the best books Brian Jaques wrote, IMO.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I don't think Leatho got married. He is not that type of person. :(
I might get around to writing that story, but right now I am swamped with them! :o
I'm not a hipster.

Dotti

Yeah, no romance for Leatho. :(  So the Shellhounds died out. :'( :'(  ......Unless......there was a Shellhound aboard the vessel with the previous Rhulain, and he survived the wreck and was rescued by some otters that had been shipwrecked previously, and they all lived on a deserted island..........and then he and his wife and a few of his friends struck out to sea in one desparate atempt to reach the mainland or get back to Green Isle.............but they were blown waaaaaay off course in a terrible gale.........and they were the ones who discovered and populated Ruddaring..........and then one day his descendants make it back to Green Isle, and thus the Shellhounds are saved!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D 
There, I just saved the Shellhounds!   8) 
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

You can never tell. :D
I started a story about Tiria's successor. You can read it on the fanfiction board. It's 'Riayan Wildlough's Adversary: A Story of Success and Succession.' Please give your opinion.
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Dotti on August 15, 2011, 10:47:05 PM
Yeah, no romance for Leatho. :(  So the Shellhounds died out. :'( :'(  ......Unless......there was a Shellhound aboard the vessel with the previous Rhulain, and he survived the wreck and was rescued by some otters that had been shipwrecked previously, and they all lived on a deserted island..........and then he and his wife and a few of his friends struck out to sea in one desparate atempt to reach the mainland or get back to Green Isle.............but they were blown waaaaaay off course in a terrible gale.........and they were the ones who discovered and populated Ruddaring..........and then one day his descendants make it back to Green Isle, and thus the Shellhounds are saved!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D 
There, I just saved the Shellhounds!   8) 

HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard when I read that!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Life'z a myztery, wot went intae yer lunch doubly zae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Log-a-Log

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 21, 2011, 05:19:17 PM
Life'z a myztery, wot went intae yer lunch doubly zae.
That was great!
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Coobreedan

A dinosaur in Redwall?! Wow.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I cried when Pandion Piketalon died. :'(
I love the Holt Summerdell place.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

the wierd thing is that the islands always end up in the same place i dont get it like Mariel of Redwall and Pearls of Lutra and lots of others Im going to start a topic on forgotten places! :P
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...