5 (27.8%)
Martin's spirit
3 (16.7%)
Both
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: December 05, 2012, 01:28:57 PM

Nightfire

Leather is actually the hide from any type of though-kind animal. Cows, horses, goats, bears, lions...ect.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

Well, snakeskin is used for items....not sure about sword handles, so you're safe. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

Although a certain Mercenary Squirrelqueen has been wanting a new vest lately...

*wicked giggle*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

AAAAAAAH! *Runs away from 'Martin's Sword' Topic*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

:D :D :D :D Okay, back to the subject...I wonder if the falling star was a Meteorite, or a Comet?

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It was a meteorite, as mentioned in the books.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

While we're wonderin', wot if the meteor had taken a different courze an' hit Kotir inztead?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

That's sorta happened before. Balisstas remember?

Nightfire

You just had to spell 'ballista' as 'Balissta' didn't you?  :D Anything to fit a snake into the topics.  ;)

Coobreedan

Oh, ssssstop it Nightfire.

It would make Matthias' quest a whole lot better in Redwall if the sword was never made, but would he kill Cluny? And would Frair Hugo survive? Plus he'd of never met Gingivere and restored his friendship with Captian Snow. The Gousim would also of lived in terror from me forever.
So it's good that never happened.

James Gryphon

What if there was just a bit more metal, and instead of making an invulnerable sword, Boar made an invulnerable shield?

Martin's sword would still be remade, of course, and it would still be extraordinary, but it wouldn't be unbreakable or infinitely sharp, so periodically, I suppose a Badger Lord or Lady would have to remake it, if it got damaged.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

I think Asmodeus is awesome, but creepy. He's cool, but I'm also kinda glad that he was beheaded with you-know-what.  :D

Coobreedan

I shouted "YEEEEEES!" when he was killed.

Nightfire

:D I shouted the same thing...but not when Asmodeus was killed. I shouted "YEEEEEES!" when Baliss was killed!