News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Was there an Abbey before Loamheage??????

Started by rachel25, July 18, 2013, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Was there an Abbey before Loamheage and did the mice have to leave that one too

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Na' zat vould be an intereztin' ztory tae write...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

I don't think so. There may have been another abbey but maybe not one that they lived in before.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zere could 'ave been anozer abbey zat zuccumbed tae ze plague an' died, inztead o' ze zurvivin' memberz fleein' like viz Loamhedge.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 19, 2013, 04:18:02 PM
Aye, zere could 'ave been anozer abbey zat zuccumbed tae ze plague an' died, inztead o' ze zurvivin' memberz fleein' like viz Loamhedge.
its a maybe  ;D

Lutra

It didn't seem that there was one in that area.  You'd need to population and the critter power (as it were) to use a quarry of rocks properly.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Captain Tammo

If there was one with a similar incident, the maybe that means that redwall is next! :o
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Shade

What, the plague follows the Loamhedge mice?? :o :o :o
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Maudie

Great idea for a fanfic. One that I've worked on myself, actually. "The Plague comes to Redwall" or something like that. :o :o :o ;) :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Quote from: The Shade on July 26, 2013, 10:07:27 AM
What, the plague follows the Loamhedge mice?? :o :o :o
if it had followed the Loamhedge mice then Redwall would have been hit books ago or the plague in Salamanderstron was the same plague  :o

Faiyloe

The founder of lomhedg was Abbess Sylvaticus,
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2013, 04:44:18 PM
The founder of lomhedg was Abbess Sylvaticus,

Is that mentioned in Loamhedge or something? I feel like that required some research on your part! Lol
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior