News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fort Marshank

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 01, 2011, 04:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Tiria, I know this is totally off topic, but what kind of animal is Tiria?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

She's an otter. And she is the High Rhulain. And she is pure awesomeness.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

The Lady Shael

Nightfire, please make your posts more meaningful.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, Tiria is an otter. And yeah, she is pure awesomeness. ;D That's why I chose her to be my avatar. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

My posts are usually meaningful. It just every now and then I have the sudden and random urge to laugh like Slagar the Cruel.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The topic at hand concerns Fort Marshank, try to keep to that, and/or take your discussion elsewhere where it is welcome and fitting.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Why did Badrang build Marshank out of wood? He must have known that a drunk toad with no eyes and only one leg could have burned it down!!!

Skalrag of Marshank

LOL. Guess he didn't think anyone would DARE burn down his precious fortress...
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Maybe twas magic wood...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

The US cover of Martin the Warrior has a picture of Marshank on the back.

See how it's showing it being burned down? I think they actually burned it but left the stone base as a reminder.

Redwall Musician

That picture is when Martin was burning the door down with the Rambling Rosehip Players' old cart.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Well, if the whole thing's wood, the fire could have spread.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well, they [the vermin] were thra'in' water on it tae get rid o' the fire.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.