sampetra
5 (17.2%)
castle marl
6 (20.7%)
urthwyte's island
2 (6.9%)
island of gabool
8 (27.6%)
high rughlain(when cats were terrorizing it)
4 (13.8%)
teramort
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Lord Gorath

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 29, 2012, 06:41:35 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 29, 2012, 09:11:31 AM
You know Irgash Isle from The Rogue Crew? Well, I had this idea that maybe it's the same as Green Isle from High Rhulain. Maybe the Wearat took over it and renamed it. ;D

That would be cool. The Rogue Crew it the next book I am going to read after I finish Rakkety Tam.

Then why are the only ones on the Redwall Map Terramort and Sampetra? Hey it's a good point.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Lord Gorath on November 18, 2012, 01:03:00 AM
Then why are the only ones on the Redwall Map Terramort and Sampetra?

Because it was made while the books were being writen, So when BJ wote other books he added new places. thats why they aren't on the map.

The map covers Martin the Warrior, Mossflower, Outcasts of redwall, Mariel of Redwall, The Bellmaker, Salamandastron, Redwall, Mattimeo, The pearls of Lutra, and the Long Patrol.

What the artist did forget was Great Plateau, from Mattimeo.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: winifred on October 10, 2011, 12:12:04 AM
With islands inland we have castle marl where the marlfoxes lived and that island that urthwyte and his grandmother were on

I think the Marlfoxes and Urthwhyte lived on the same island, just in different times.
I believe in the book Marlfox, the ghost/spirit thing created by the queen's daughter to scare her mother to death was based off of Urthwhyte. I also believe it mentions that the tribe of Marlfoxs' came once they knew Urthwhyte/ or as they thought, the ghost,  was gone. and in Salmandraston Urthwhyte mentions that he would holler to scare off vermin.

It has been awhile since I have read either book, but I hope my memory has served me right.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

Yeah, that is pretty confusing. Although I can see how some Islands (Castle Marl/Urthwhite and Peace Island/Rudderang) can be the same.
I think that Rudderang and Peace Island could be the same... the high cliff faces of Rudderang could have orn down to about half as tall... making Peace Island. Same(about[I think]) geographical locations, too.