News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

School Returneth!

Started by Matthias720, August 25, 2011, 02:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I'm starting school the day after Labor Day. Huh. I don't mind too much, though.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

School's been going pretty well for me. None of my subjects are hard, yet. I've been enjoying being back in school.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

itsme

waiting on results of comprehensive exams........do or die moments of torture rehashing my writing........and live goes on!

Matthias720

WOW! Two of the hardest days of my life just happened!

No, the two classes I have this semester aren't that difficult. It's the fact that I work at the same college I attend, and I just spent the past 48 hours helping dozens of people reset their email passwords to conform to the latest security settings. I must have rest over 150 passwords. O_O

My mind is now numb. *faints*

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Let me see if I can put all this down...

I have three chapters of a classic to read, write a report on the author due Thursday, work due the same day for marine biology, music theory work sheets and reading, annotate a few poems that I cannot get anything out of and research around for some of that, read eight passages of scripture in Genesis and write a few paragraphs about allusions for each, a quiz on vocabulary and Greek and Latin roots, a test for world history, five math lessons, four algebra problem sets, more literature to read, biology and a test for that.
Besides all that school, I'm working with the CryENGINE 3 SDK Editor, writing a novel, working in Blender, Gimp and Photoscape, Civ3Q Editor and juggling around with a few ideas for some activist compilation work.
I feel a little bit swamped.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lutra

All the students were bouncy with energy the first day back...very trying day trying to explain rules and policies when they won't stop talking.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Shinella

OOch.. bleh bleh... hard to believe its been a month now! Started waeeey back then... y'might say.. ^.^ hmm.. our first 8th grade trip taeday! Jollae lock-in! ;)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail