Personality types

Started by Tannsrall, September 19, 2012, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2015, 03:18:06 AM
CANNIBAL!
I think you're confusing me with Delthion. Or Eul. Or anybody who lives in the Cellars, really.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

You betrayed the Cellars! You said it yourself!!! ;D ;D

I am also the Tenderloin, but with mayo and without bacon it is far superior to what you have uttered. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Well. I have never compared myself to meat, but if I were a piece of meat, I imagine that I would be a "complex, organized and intuitive steak" as the chart suggests. If that is possible. :P

Wylder Treejumper

I'm either an adventurous cut or one that gets wrapped in bacon. Now that is a hard choice...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Introverted: 59%
Intuitive: 77%
Feeling: 57%
Prospecting: 77%
Turbulent: 90%

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

91% Introverted
59% Observant
67% Thinking
73% Prospecting
83% Assertive
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

My T vs. A is 50-50.  I'll retake the quiz another time to see when that changes.

Russa Nodrey

Introverted: 64%
Observant: 62%
Thinking: 57%
Prospecting: 51%
Turbulent: 61%
Freddy

Rosey

Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Maudie

Extravert (28%)  Sensing (6%)  Feeling (25%)  Perceiving (22%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (28%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Well then...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

My sister told me I am an EXFP . . . I think that means I am a cross breed for an ENFP and and ESFP. I dunno though. Never have taken the tet myself.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Skyblade

I took the official MBTI exam several months ago:

Introversion: 15 (Clear)
Intuition: 7 (Moderate)
Feeling: 5 (Slight)
Perceiving: 11 (Moderate)

But here's a free, quick version.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil