News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Koudo's Redwall FanArt Update: Songbreeze Sketch

Started by KoudoawaiaVortex, August 06, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoudoawaiaVortex

I have been a huge fan of Redwall since I first started reading it in the late 90s or so and have drawn a lot of fan art for it over the years. A lot of the earliest stuff I haven't posted online but here is a collection of some of my Redwall fan art from my DA gallery. A few years ago, I had the fun opportunity of being the cover artist a couple of times for The Myths Redwall e-zine which can be seen in this collection. Hope  you all enjoy. So thrilled to see that this board is still an active one^^ Wish I'd joined years ago now. I did used to browse the Redwall site everyday in my early net days so not sure how I missed it.

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=redwall

Rosie Willowwater

Your art is incredible Koudo! ^-^ Great job  :)

KoudoawaiaVortex

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it^^

NovaNocturne

That's awesome. Its always great to see other Redwall fan art. Following on DA!

KoudoawaiaVortex

Thank you and I saw that. Thanks so much for the watch on there. I watched you back^^

Ashleg

Ah, noice. I'll give yer a watch when I get the chance.

KoudoawaiaVortex

MeadowR

Ahh, thought I recognised the username and your DA page has confirmed it. Know of you from the Lion King side of things. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

KoudoawaiaVortex

Oh that's really neat^^ What other names have you gone by because now I'm curious if I already know of you also.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

KoudoawaiaVortex

MeadowR

Quote from: KoudoawaiaVortex on August 06, 2017, 10:47:40 PM
Oh that's really neat^^ What other names have you gone by because now I'm curious if I already know of you also.

I've had various names... but you might know of 'Pepper' if you still use Lilymud from time to time. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

KoudoawaiaVortex

Not so much now that it's only one roleplay thread going there anymore but I do remember that name yes. :)

Belladonna

This is absolutely amazing...

I'm astounded. It makes me wish I could draw. ;)

KoudoawaiaVortex