News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mask's Redwall art

Started by Maudie, April 25, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

OK, so, I thought I'd add my 2 cents to the art section. Most of these pictures will be from a simple computer program called paints, since I don't have a scanner to scan my drawings.
Well, here they are in the order that I drew them

My Paint Drawings
King Bucko Bigbones

A random weasel-looking-thing

Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy

Random mouse

Random not-so-good-squirrel
[close]

Oh, and please give feedback. I'm open to any constructive criticism!

Rules for requests:
1: Must be a Redwall animal.
2: please clarify anything that you are picky about so I know
3: please do not make long descriptions, I don't have the patience to read huge posts.
4: I will specify when I am ready for requests, and how many I can take, any requests made before specification will be ignored.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

Go to the images you'd like to have up and right click on them, copy the image address and past it between the IMG tags. Then you're good. Looks good, by the way.

Maudie

So, can you see them? 'Cause on my computer they're just little boxes with 'x's in 'em.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

No, I right clicked and chose 'open image in new tab. That's how I saw them, be sure to have the image address, not the url.

Maudie

Ok, I'll see what i can do.

EDIT: I right clicked on them but it didn't have any image address. is there something I'm doing wrong?

W0NWILL

Okay, try 'open image in new tab' and copy that url. That'll be the image location. If that doesn't work, you could always put the link to the imgur album instead.

Maudie

OK, I got them to work, I took out all the pictures that I thought were stupid.

Rusvul

Nice! Might I suggest labeling them, so we know who they are?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Awesome!

I don't have a scanner either, but I take pictures of them with my camera, and they turn out pretty good.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

They're good, good but I cannot figure out who they are.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Maudie

OK, I'll go back and label them, but some of them are just random things that I drew that don't have names.  ::)

Maudie

Heres another, of Martin:

Sorry about the bad quality, the gravestone says "Laterose"

And another, of Timor, an OC of mine:

And yet another, a badgermum and a baby mole:

Redwaller