News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

I was going to wait until you posted the guidelines you were talking about until I made my request but I decided I'd probably forget so I'm making it now. Would you be opposed to doing a chibi sketch dump of the important characters in the first fourteen chapters of BR? There are 22 of them, but you could do them in batches if you wanted.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Well done as always. I like Vance and Sunny. Also, your Leslie pictures have been looking great :)

Hey, I want to thank you again for doing those requests. I've been drawing inspiration from them, actually. Don't worry; I don't rip off your style. However, I've learned quite a few things about drawing, and I honestly do steal your hairstyles and clothing for my characters... :P ;D (They look cool. Hope you don't mind.)

On that awkward note, thank you again.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Your art is really good, but I don't like their noses. It just stands out, I think due to the fact that it isn't an open line. (Do I make sense?)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

I have to agree about the noses. They do stand out too much sometimes, from my perspective.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!