Attention, Redwall Abbey Forum Members!

Started by Rainshadow, August 31, 2013, 04:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

sorry... didn't really have enough space to put every one and I think I did this... or started doing it a bit back.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

S'fine. I just really want to be drawn by somebody.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I've known about this for a while, but only really became interested recently. Hope I'm not too late. :P

Age group: Teen
Height: Tall
Size: Petite
Clothing: Tunic
Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: Ferret or squirrel
Personality: Not quite sure how this applies to the drawing, so I'll leave it out.
Mood/pose you want to be drawn in: Smiling, maybe laughing.
Other: Blue eyes, long (waist-length) dark brown hair. Oh, and I usually wear sapphire stud earrings, so it'd be cool if someone drew me with those.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Marked ya down.  :)  And the personality was something I added to help the artist figure out how to pose whoever they're drawing.  I mean, the pose section is helpful, but say someone wants to be drawn talking.  What's their personality?  Are they happy when around others?  Shy?  Depressed?  It helps to give a more detailed description of the pose.  Not essential, but can be nice to have.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Even if you are just sanding there personality can change a lot.

Lets say I want to draw some one standing with there arms crossed.

A shy person would be standing feet together arms crossed some what protectively in front of them with a slight slouch.

An outgoing person with the same pose description would stand with there feet spread apart shoulders back and there arms crossed comfortably in front of them.   

So you see it is actually quit important. Even the direction there eyes are looking can change the expression and therefor the personality of the person.

Not to say that my examples apply to every one, it is just a stereotype.

Jukka the Sling

Hmm, okay. Once I get to know someone a bit, I'm usually pretty talkative and friendly.

So, yeah. Don't know if that helped or not. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Ya the fact that we already know you on the forum helps a lot so you don't really have to get into to much detail.

Cornflower MM

Anyone gonna do mw? And, I want my age to be Young Teen, please.