News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 28, 2014, 06:15:40 PM
  Awesome!  Thanks so much!  (Haha, I love how you drew a slight glare on Clara's face.  I could totally picture her doing that when somebeast's flirting with her.  ;D)

Awesome! Glad you like her!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

I've finished Ivar, but I can't get the smirk right...  :-\ If I add the smirk, he looks like the dorkiest dork that ever dorked a dork. Yeah, that bad.  ;D

But I can still upload him! (Minus the smirk)  ;)

Oh yeah, this guy was a challenge, because he had so much stuff, and not a whole ton of space to put it...

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russano the Wise

Looks amazing, Norham! Great job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MeadowR

Great style and pose on Ivar! I like that you've added the bits of shading as well. :)

Really like the Clara drawing too - so effective in its small bits of detail!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Redwaller

Norham Waterpaw

I hope Rus likes him.  :)

Anyways, I am open to requests if anyone feels the want.  ;D

Rusvul

I do like him! He's really cool!

The rapier is awesome.

Tam and Martin

That Is so Awesome! I really like your style

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

I'd like to request something soon! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, Gonff has just pm'd me, so I'll be working on his request for now.  ;)

@Meadow: You can still make your request. 

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw