News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corny's Calligraphy - Requests and such.

Started by Cornflower MM, June 02, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Okay, I'm accepting requests in any ANY style of writing. My calligraphy isn't quite like professional's, and it certainly isn't text book perfect, and I'm not brave ebough yet to try some of the more difficult ones (i. e., Gothic, Roman, or Uncial) In fact, I've been doing Italic - And only Italic. But if you want a little banner, or something in, say, Gothic, I'd be willing to try! I also haven't been taking pictures of my work, but I'll post a few pictures off the Internet for examples. Oh, another thing: I have all sorts of colors, but I need to get some more....I also need to learn how to re fill my cartridges. When requesting, please specify what I'm writing, what color paper, what color ink, and what writing style. Thank you! Right, request away! :D

My Supplies at the moment:
Paper:
I have green, pink, white, off-white, blue, and parchment y-colored paper.
My Ink Colors:
Black, small amount of green, red, black, purple, oh, hey, I DO have some yellow, pink, brown, and denim.

Requests and Statuses:
Leatho's: In progress
Rachy's: In progress

Here's Gothic (One style of it, anyways):

Here's Italic:

Uncial:

And, last but not least, ROMAN!!:

Rainshadow

How...?  :o

*Ahem*  I would like something to be written in Roman:

"My name is not Rainy."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I think I like the Roman and Italic the best.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Would you mind doing "The Lethal Outlaw" in Gothic? I'd like to put it in my sig, if that's alright with you. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

OOoooooooo! Could you do Open Your Mind, And Let The Darkness Enter. In Gothic please?  ;D
(Yes, I'm odd  :P)

Cornflower MM

Okay! Oh, I have pink paper, plain ole white paper, green paper, and I think I have blue paper, not sure. I'd have to check. And I've got blue ink, (I think...I really need to take closer looks at my supplies :P), I have green ink (Not much) no yellow, red ink....I think I need to update the OP.

Rainshadow

Could you do my request in brown ink on off-white paper, please?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Yes, ma'am! :P I'll make a note to remind myself.

Oh, and Leatho? Of course you can put it into your signature! Just make sure I get some credit, please. :P

Gonff the Mousethief

Could you put The Moss Crew on Green paper with black ink?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, I will most certainly give you credit! ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Captain Snowfire

For making a request, can it be pretty much anything? Like a Disney character?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Er, just writing.....I'm afraid I can't draw. Sorry, Snow! It can be the Disney's character's NAME, but not the actual character. :-\ :-[

rachel25

Could mine be in black ink, on a parchmenty coloured paper. If that's not possible, off white will do.  :)

Cornflower MM

Actually.....My off-white IS rather parchment-y. So, yeah, that's doable!