News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Belff's Redwall Artwork

Started by Belffelyne Hare, January 24, 2015, 06:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belffelyne Hare

Brigadier Belffelyne Biggs, at Your Service

Lady Ashenwyte

Nice sketches!  :) And welcome to the forums! :) I think you should post it here, just press that button with the image on it and copy and paste your URL. It should place your pictures here.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wot, wot!

Wow! Great job! Very realistic   :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Belffelyne Hare

@Ashenwyte: Hmm, I've jolly well tried that, old lad...the bloomin' image jest showed up as a blinkin' thumbnail icon, wot! :)

Thanks a lot everychap, marvelous of yeh t'say so, by jingo! :D

Skyblade

Very good! Btw I think both your screename and Deviant art name are cool ;D

And welcome to the forums! If you want to introduce yourself, you can do so here: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=177.2640

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Wow, those are AWESOME! I really like your style.
Freddy

Russano the Wise

Great sketches, Belffelyne! I really like them. And, welcome to the forum!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Very nice, Belffelyne; keep it up!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Belffelyne Hare

Thanks everybeast, really made m'day, wot! I'll get to sketchin' out some more o' th' beauties if y'like 'em so much. ;)

Belffelyne Hare

Owroight, boi ecky stump, oi've h'updated et zurrs! Shudd oi jus' be a-maken' a new post evurrtoime or shudd oi keep h'updated thiz'un mates?

The Skarzs

You can post again with art to keep your topic updated. :) Nice drawing, by the way!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth