News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

It really saddens me to see you leave, but I understand how life moves on. Your art has been a great motivation to me as a young artist. I wish you the best on your travels and adventures! Redwalll!!!!

For my final prize for the Fanfiction Contest of Hareish Proportions, I ask for a drawing of the book character Leatho Shellhound with a sling.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

Hey, Osu!  I'm glad to see you back, but sorry that you're leaving. :-\  Well, hopefully you'll come back soon, right?  Right?

Quote from: Osu on August 15, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 05, 2014, 08:37:52 PMSo, for the first pic could you draw my RP character Abbess Fern?

Name: Fern
Species: Hare
Appearance: Fern has black eyes and blonde fur. She's pretty, but averagely so.
Clothes: Typical Redwall habit.

Thanks!

Since it's been so long, is this still what you'd like, or have you changed your mind at all? Works for me either way, just let me know. :)
Yes, I'd still like that, but could you please add this guy to the pic?

Name: Mycroft
Weapon: Dirk
Appearance: Mycroft has light tan fur, with his eartips medium brown. He has green eyes and is good-looking, but no more than average.
Clothes: He usually wears a plain dark blue tunic and brown sandals.
Personality: Mycroft is a good husband and father. He loves Fern and supports her in whatever she does, though sometimes he feels she shouldn't try to do everything herself when she really needs help/advice. He frequently helps out around the Abbey, especially in the Orchard and Cellars. Mycroft is a former Long Patroller.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Osu on August 15, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
*updates over a year later*

Hey guys~ I'm sorry to say that I'm closing requests indefinitely from here on out.  I'm even sorrier to say I'm dropping any requests that haven't been done yet ... I just don't have the time anymore, I'm so sorry, guys.  What I will be doing is finishing up prize pics and trades.  If I owe you my half of a trade, or a prize for winning a contest, or anything promised in return for something else, that will still be finished. 

I'm "officially" signing off the forum on September 22 (or sooner, if I can), so make sure to let me know what you'd like (if you haven't already) at least a week before then. 

I'm sad to see such a great member of the community heading off, but I am also very happy to see that you came back to tell us and finish up on a high note! We'll certainly miss you, Osu!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

I couldn't say goodbye without... well, saying goodbye.  :'D  I've had a lot of fun here, and I'm definitely going to miss getting to draw for you guys.

Leatho and Jukka, can do on both!  I'll keep you updated here.

Also Jukka, I believe you had two prize pics; do you know what you'd like for the second one, or still thinking? :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Osu on September 04, 2015, 10:25:42 PM
I couldn't say goodbye without... well, saying goodbye.  :'D  I've had a lot of fun here, and I'm definitely going to miss getting to draw for you guys.

Leatho and Jukka, can do on both!  I'll keep you updated here.

Also Jukka, I believe you had two prize pics; do you know what you'd like for the second one, or still thinking? :)
Great!

I'll think about it and get back to you asap!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Ugh, I forgot all about this!  Hope I'm not too late!

For the second pic, could I please have this character?  Maybe have her standing up, smiling a little.  A book somewhere in the pic would be a really cool touch. :)  And I don't have it on the sheet, but could you please give her a short brown ponytail?

Bridget
Name: Bridget
Weapon/s: N/A
Appearance: Bridget's fur is a light brown, with darker eartips.  She has green eyes, is of average height, and is reasonably pretty, but her nose is buried in a book so much that there's not many males who notice.  She has a small scar on the palm of her left paw from accidentally cutting herself on a rock when she was young.

Clothes: She doesn't really care what she wears as long as it's clean.  Usually it's a lavender tunic that a kindly old harewife made for her.

Personality: Bridget is, to put it simply, a nerd.  She wears small rectangular glasses and has read most of the lore books available.  She is definitely not a pacifist (she agrees that war is a necessary evil and would do anything to help her fellow hares with it), but she knows barely anything about fighting besides stuff she's read from books (which is a lot) and heard about from fellow hares.  She just doesn't have an interest in actually learning any fighting skills for real.  Bridget's not antisocial; in fact, she'll talk for hours if you let her about history, chemistry, etc.  But it's true that if she had the choice, she'd stay in her room reading all the time.

History: Until the age of nine, Bridget lived in the Highlands.  From a young age, she exhibited remarkable talent in reading and comprehension and soon exhausted her family's limited supply of books.  Sadly, when she was eight, her parents succumbed to a fever, leaving her to live alone with her uncle.  However, seeing that they were in near-complete isolation, he made the decision a season later to move south to Salamandastron (also, he'd privately entertained a dream all his life of joining the Long Patrol).  Bridget didn't share his dream, but they lived there happily until one day he fell prey to the sickness sweeping through Salamandastron.  That was nearly two seasons ago, and she's mostly gotten over her grief.

Other: She speaks with a much-softened Highland accent, a testament to her upbringing in the North.
[close]

Thank you so much!

Osu

Can do, Jukka!  

So you guys might have noticed I'm still here. XD  I'm going to be very scarce from here on, but I'm still working, promise. :)

The Skarzs

It's like watching sand flit through the fingers seeing you leave. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

Just a quick update guys, I've been hit with a couple of big work projects and won't be able to draw until one of them is done, about two weeks. Just wanted to let you know where I've been. :(  It'll be like this for the rest of the year off and on, unfortunately, just so y'know, wot?

Jukka the Sling

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱