MatthiasMan's Next Generation Artwork!!

Started by MatthiasMan, March 24, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

HELLO my fellow Redwall fans!!! Here, I will be taking sketch requests and stuff and posting my art and being happy because I am SO OVERJOYED to see that the Redwall Forums are still active, after I thought they were dead for YEARS!!!!

Anyway, my FIRST PIECE, is a recent digital one for an AP art class!! The character is named Rengar from the video game League of Legends!!

Spoiler

[close]

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Oh my, that's great MatthiasMan! You clearly have a talent.  :)

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

MatthiasMan

So guys, what Redwall characters do you want me to draw? If you can, give a description or a picture reference.  I'll be doing some quick sketches and stuff.  Just lemme know.  I'll post all the Redwall stuff to draw here. Or, PM me a Redwall character.

Please no personally created characters. I'm looking for actual characters from the books.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, wow, your art is good.

Could you draw Mariel?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

If you would draw Ashleg the Pine Marten I'll give you a thumbs up.

MatthiasMan

For Mariel, this is what I have so far.

I have to use two different image hosts to see which one will work. Lemme know if you can't see it with either.

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Enjoy this WIP!

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Lady Amber

MatthiasMan

Here is the finished version of Mariel! Hope y'all's like it!!!  :D :D ;D ;D

Spoiler

[close]

Luftwaffles