Redwall Abbey Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have a question about how to do something on the forum? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, and you might just find your answer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 1 
 on: Today at 07:57:28 AM 
Started by Ashleg - Last post by Ashleg
OOC-
Since I'm Boss I will go ahead with the all-included timeskip in my post, ja? And Happy Thanksgiving, eat lots of turkey and thank people.
IC-
The sun was hardly visible in the dark yet reddened sky. There was a humid breeze--unusual for spring nights, and most likely a warning sign of a coming storm, which ruffled Maxy's fur as he slunk through the shady clump of forest that was the Tree Rats' lair.
It was extremely quiet.
Although it had taken him quite some time, he had successfully retraced his steps to where he had fled. Remnants of the previous day's escapades lingered heavy in the air. The white squirrel could smell the ashes, and his stale scent, as well as Fastooth's and the overpowering stench that was the hundred-some rats that Maxy did not know.

Now...where was Fastooth?
Rats slumbered on branches and under trees and in the crooks of sticks.
Blade poised, he took a step and froze, blue eyes dilating at what he saw; Fastooth, dangling headfirst from a branch.
Is he dead? Maxy shook his head, approaching the tree. He put his dagger in his mouth and began to climb. He better not be dead!

--

It was nearly night when Duncan and Bracklew arrived at Redwall, and still with no sign of either of them. They were greeted by Grant, who told them with a grave voice of Stumbly's terrible end, and who took Duncan by the paw and led him to his room to hopefully console Maxy. Upon second thought, Grant waved Bracklew over too, and nodded at the door.
"Listen, you two, I am genuinely worried for him. He has locked the door, and has not come out or made a sound since early afternoon. Maybe you can talk to him. You two are closer to him than I ever will be, and you both have experience with situations like this."

 2 
 on: Today at 07:16:17 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by Ashleg
Twisty expertly maneuvered the sword along with Raleigh's movements so as to not harm her but to be a blank reminder of her situation all the same. "We're gunna go inter the courtyard, see?" he hissed, voice absent of the friendly stupidity that it had been so abundant with during the day. "Step quickly, Purtty."

He moved, forcing Raleigh forward and out the door.
His good paw twitched tensely.

 3 
 on: Today at 06:09:22 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by danflorreguba
       "This is outrageous! But..... what am I to do? What can I do!?" Raleigh's mind searched furiously for something, anything that could help her out, or get her out of this mess.... Nothing..... She couldn't comprise even a single clear thought, much less a plan. She couldn't even keep all of the shaking out of her body. She furtively slid out of her bed, wobbling slightly upon contact with the floor. Works defied her tongue, and screaming was out of the question. The nearly petrified squirrel couldn't drag her eyes away from Twisty, or the blade before her. 

 4 
 on: Today at 05:39:36 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by Ashleg
"C'mon Purtty, I'm leaving. And you are, too." Twisty moved the sword a bit, tapping the squirrel under the chin. "No time t' talk. Jus' get up an' do what I say."

 5 
 on: Today at 05:27:26 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by danflorreguba
       Raleigh was drifting between consciousness and a tired doze. With her head in the clouds, she hardly even felt the tap, but a subconscious sense of danger slowly drew her from the abyss. She moaned, feeling almost feverish, and nearly stuck her nose into the blade as she sat up slowly. It was only now that she managed to pry them open.... A decision that was soon regretted. There before her, stood her patient, holding the Abbey's only prized weapon mere inches away from her. Even in her bedraggled state, she immediately knew what was happening, though her words were a bit behind, "Wh... What are you doing?" All was fuzzy, was she still dreaming? She couldn't gather her bearings either, only able to recognize the sword and the Rat, whom she cowered from in a fearful daze.

 6 
 on: Today at 05:13:58 AM 
Started by Captain Tammo - Last post by HoltLutra
I would take the otters on board the Freewave, headed by Captain Ogagan.

 7 
 on: Today at 05:08:50 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by Ashleg
Lol. :D

 8 
 on: Today at 05:05:19 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by The Skarzs
(What Raleigh sees:)

 9 
 on: Today at 04:59:01 AM 
Started by The Skarzs - Last post by Ashleg
 >:D

(Raleigh: )

 10 
 on: Today at 04:50:29 AM 
Started by Captain Tammo - Last post by The Skarzs
He was a fox, maimed, disfigured, and stunted.


Looking back, Ashleg 9.75 out of 10 times.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10