News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz zummer! Tiz toime fer ze Pool! Ze Pool gaez from 3ft tae 90ft, iz big und 'az zin'z loike Doivin' Boardz und Vater-Zloidez. Pool-toyz und Floatz are alloved. Enjoy!

*Daez a flip off ze Doivin' Board und gaez intae ze vater*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

*puts on noseplugs and dives in to the 9-foot-deep area*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

*Sits quietly in the 3ft water*

MeadowR

Is it a heated pool? Takes me forever to get into a pool if it's not warm!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 24, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

Tae a point. Tiz nae an 'ot tub, nor iz it ze arctic. Tiz probably caulder ze deeper ye gae. *Iz zvimmin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

*Drags Meadow in anyways.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

YOU'RE NOT A PIRATE

A
AAAARGH

WHERE'S THE RUM MATEY

*SHAKES CLAW*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

MeadowR

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 26, 2017, 04:34:26 AM
*Drags Meadow in anyways.*

ARGH!!!! Sudden freeze shock! :o You meanie!!!

At least once I've got in I'm in. Saves me 20 minutes of hesitancy. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014