Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

i dont think there is another topic like this so basically you just say if you are more like matthias, abbes germaine etc, i would probably be The Wild Doogy Plum, kind of short-tempered, a bit of a joker, i actually think he's really funny, who are you most like?

eualaia

me think i are captain rake nightfur

and wheres my food??????
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Blademaster

Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

I'm a mix of Dinny the mole and Ranguvar Foeseeker. I know, an odd combination.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

James Gryphon

I'm similar to Gabool the Wild and Graylunk in overall level of sanity; I don't know about any of my other attributes.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

I'm a lot like Skalrag in the way that I will hide behind someone else. I'm like none of the Redwall characters I've heard of in the way that I have a REALLY short temper. ;) Tiria Wildlough is my role-model. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Hmmm... I'm probably not one of the warriors or Long Patrol hares (even though I wish I was)... I'd say possibly Durry Quill (Mariel of Redwall and The Bellmaker) or maybe Rufe Brush (same books). I'd also say Matthias or Mattimeo, minus all the heroic stuff they do.  ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

Lutra

Heh, I'm reading the topic, and I'm like "who, what, when, where" because a lot of these names I just don't remember or what book, or even what creature they're supposed to be.  Aside from the obvious few characters, some of these you might as well have made up your own name and I wouldn't know any different. :p  Perhaps you need to say what the character was (species) and what they did for those who really don't have vivid memories of the books.  ;)

I think of myself a lot like Keyla--he knows what he needs to do, gets things done, even if its not the safest or easiest thing to do (e.g. staying behind with slaves when he could've easily escaped).  That's pretty much me.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

SKALRAG!!! And I'm not just saying that, I really am. I'm not copying Tiria, either ;). I am a coward, I hide behind some one when things start getting violent, and I get cranky easily. I think it comes with being an older sibling. ;D

I also tend to be REALLY paranoid. On my random days (usually Fridays), I kind of act like Skalrag, too. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'd say similar to a few Skippers, and in some ways similar to a character like Vizak Longtooth, who moves along and thinks through the situation, tries to make the best of it, and move on knowing the risks and analyzing the dangers.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 06, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
Hmmm... I'm probably not one of the warriors or Long Patrol hares (even though I wish I was)... I'd say possibly Durry Quill (Mariel of Redwall and The Bellmaker) or maybe Rufe Brush (same books). I'd also say Matthias or Mattimeo, minus all the heroic stuff they do.  ;)
You remind me of Durry too, Daniel. I can't say why, but when you mentioned him I immediately agreed with you.

I'm not sure who I'd be like. Who's a character that was always in the background and never did anything special? That'd be me. ;)