News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall: Legions

Started by orangekid3, July 12, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Oh nice! It's been a long time since I've read anything about Brockhall. I miss that place...

Also, were you trying to post a picture earlier? I can help you out if you need it.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

orangekid3

Me too!

And yes, I was looking to post a picture. How do you do it?

Ashleg

Above the smilies, and directly under where it says "Message Icon" at the top of your post screen, there is a square that has a B in it that makes your text bold. DIRECTLY UNDER THAT is a box with a picture frame. Click it. Now paste the url of the image you want to upload into the brackets that appeared and there you go.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Sounds very interesting I will enjoy seeing the story play out but I agree with other posts about the facts about the size of the vermin army it would be nearly impossible to feed that army even in lush woodlands like Mossflower, let alone to defeat them. the battle in which the winning side was most outnumbered that I know of was Roakes drift where the brits defeated the Zulu when outnumbered 23 to 1 but they had Baracades and much better weapons than the Zulu many of whom didn't have guns. By the way are the outcasts outside of redwall and why are the redwallers not fighting with the outcasts behind the abbey walls. Glad to hear that the Guosum are coming to the rescue.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

orangekid3

The Marka are rebels, more like a murading vermin band when there's no one else to fight (like a vermin army). The abbeybeasts probably don't know that the Marka even exist for sure. There should be a interesting twist since the Marka and the Guosum are traditional enemies.